Groups

Need to decide on an LCD which is best

I am still looking which is the better one out of the two below
    hotukdeals.com/ite…eli

hotukdeals.com/ite…-te

Both 5 yrs warranty but im finding it hard to compare the spec as i dont know what they all mean
    about £30 difference and slight difference in size

2 Comments

My advice is join AVForums to whom specialize in discussing and comparing Televisions and other electrical entertainment systems. The website and forum is a perfect place to start investigating which television is perfect for your requirements.

avforums.com/for…ns/

As buying televisions is a real minefield it's advisable to maybe purchase a couple of magazines about the subject, this way you will learn more about the technologies currently available and find the best price in one place. Furthermore there are plenty of websites run by these magazines that provide independent reviews of the televisions. So when you are ready to enquire about purchasing a television you won't feel that you're swamped under by terminology and ensure you're happy with your acquisition.

Don't forget to visit the reputable retailers such as John Lewis, and Richer Sounds, that way you can personally inspect the picture (although quality does depend on signal and feed), and ask questions about the televison.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Wi-Fi extender22
      2. Car park fine UKPC1010
      3. Boxes for moving house?66
      4. Competitions on HUKD712

See more discussions