Expired

Need to find a nice single malt whisky

14 replies
Found 29th Dec 2009
Hi my bosses birthday have about £30 to spend he likes whisky, I know nothing about whisky, so any good deals out there or could someone point me to their "best wee dram"

14 Comments

your title looks like you found one lol

Original Poster

Hic! not yet, sounded ok in my head.

Can't go wrong with Glenmorangie, about £20 a bottle @ Tesco's

Original Poster

rehydrated;3890970

http://www.laphroaig.com/

Need something i can get at the supermarket, Thanks

You will get a bottle of laphroaig in any good off sales, and I would think in some of the larger supermarkets also...The link was for you to read up on it.

You could try this site
thewhiskyexchange.com/
pretty much the a-z of whiskey on here. Opp's forgot is Scotch whisky so no e...

Original Poster

elaine32;3890990

Need something i can get at the supermarket, Thanks

rehydrated;3890970

http://www.laphroaig.com/

Just seen tesco do stock this, Cheers i'll go with this one thatnks for all your help. :thumbsup:

scotlandfoodanddrink.org/vie…467

Voted No.1 in a blind taste test. You wanted advice, you really can't go wrong with a bottle. It is, in my and many other people's opinion, the best whisky that you can get for your price range, and higher!

They will love it! :-D

glenfiddich 12 years is nice £17.99 for a decent size bottle in tube at rhythm and booze, about £16 at asda, i've tried it, nice n smooth

Glenlivet 12 year old single malt is a good buy and only £16 in Sommerfield at the moment!!

try morrisons for glenmorangie its only 16.99 for a bottle and its gorgeous!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    5. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22

See more discussions