Groups

Need to find an online betting company that will ....

Offer an accumulator on Arsenal not to win a trophy for the rest of the season

To not win: League, League Cup, Fa Cup, Champions League.

Any online betting sites that will allow you to make your own accumulators in this way?

inb4 aren't you an Arsenal fan?

16 Comments

You will lose then On Sunday

Original Poster

gr8h8me

You will lose then On Sunday

Only small amount of money and will be happier if we win. I can't lose.

Might be worth a trip to a bookies and ask for a special bet if they don't do one, they may either do something there and then or contact head office and get you odds. If you are only sticking somethin small on then maybe they wouldn't bother.
    Tbf the odds are going to be very low on them not winning a trophy at all anyway.

As a general rule their lay odds will be the opposite of their win odds so

Carling Cup 1/3 they will be 3/1 not to win
    FA Cup 5/1 they will be 1/5 not to win it.
    League 2/1 they will be 1/2 not ot win it
    Champions league 5/1 they will be 1/5 not to win it.

A combined total of around 3/1 I would say, I have totally made those odds up off the top of my head but I hope you see where I am coming from.

Edited by: "greg_68" 26th Feb 2011

William Hill used to claim they would take any bet you can think off, I believe they took one of Lewis Hamilton's Dad betting he would win the F1 Championship, he was like 15 at the time, or so the legend goes

mumbojumbo

I don't think you can.Bluesq have "Arsenal Multiple Trophies - Nothing" @ … I don't think you can.Bluesq have "Arsenal Multiple Trophies - Nothing" @ 7.0Betting on another major trophy market would be seen as a related contingency and not eligible for a multiples bet.

There is a Arsenal trophy less season at 6/1 at Blue Square.

freebetsgalore.com/ars…son

greg_68

Might be worth a trip to a bookies and ask for a special bet if they … Might be worth a trip to a bookies and ask for a special bet if they don't do one, they may either do something there and then or contact head office and get you odds. If you are only sticking somethin small on then maybe they wouldn't bother.Tbf the odds are going to be very low on them not winning a trophy at all anyway.As a general rule their lay odds will be the opposite of their win odds so Carling Cup 1/3 they will be 3/1 not to winFA Cup 5/1 they will be 1/5 not to win it.League 2/1 they will be 1/2 not ot win itChampions league 5/1 they will be 1/5 not to win it.A combined total of around 3/1 I would say, I have totally made those odds up off the top of my head but I hope you see where I am coming from.

Not quite true. Bookmakers have to build in a "profit margin" or they would soon be out of business.

So, if they are 1/3 to win, they will be 2/1 not to win
    5/1 to win, 1/7 not to win
    2/1 to win, 1/3 not to win
    5/1 to win, 1/7 not to win

So the "not to win" accumulative odds will be around 4.22/1.

Take the Blue Square 6/1!

exmouthred

Not quite true. Bookmakers have to build in a "profit margin" or they … Not quite true. Bookmakers have to build in a "profit margin" or they would soon be out of business.So, if they are 1/3 to win, they will be 2/1 not to win5/1 to win, 1/7 not to win2/1 to win, 1/3 not to win5/1 to win, 1/7 not to winSo the "not to win" accumulative odds will be around 4.22/1.Take the Blue Square 6/1!

I did say in general and on betfair the lay odds are the same as the back odds (more or less) i.e they are 1.55 win 1.56 lay.

greg_68

I did say in general and on betfair the lay odds are the same as the … I did say in general and on betfair the lay odds are the same as the back odds (more or less) i.e they are 1.55 win 1.56 lay.

If they back at 1.55, and lay at 1.56, they will be out of pocket!

Take a trip to betfair then, the Blues are roughly 6/1(7.2) to win tomorrow and roughly 1/6(7.4) not to.

greg_68

Take a trip to betfair then, the Blues are roughly 6/1(7.2) to win … Take a trip to betfair then, the Blues are roughly 6/1(7.2) to win tomorrow and roughly 1/6(7.4) not to.

If you're a bookmaker, "roughly" isn't good enough, You are "buying" money at one price, and "selling" it at another.

exmouthred

If you're a bookmaker, "roughly" isn't good enough, You are "buying" … If you're a bookmaker, "roughly" isn't good enough, You are "buying" money at one price, and "selling" it at another.

Ok we will agree to disagree but I have posted a link where the odds are 3% different. Proves my point that the win and lay odds are 'roughly' the same IMO.

Your on your way :-(((

Did you take the 6/1 op?

Hope you put a lot on it

That was by far the biggest hurdle to overcome in that bet, I doubt they will win any of the others. To be honest I would like to see their football style rewarded with some silverware though.

Original Poster

Got 8/1 in my local Ladbrokes, which I was suprised about as they're normally useless when it comes to special bets.

Only put a £5 on though.

mr.potato_head

Got 8/1 in my local Ladbrokes, which I was suprised about as they're … Got 8/1 in my local Ladbrokes, which I was suprised about as they're normally useless when it comes to special bets.Only put a £5 on though.

What do you mean by useless?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1011
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News88
      3. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764386

See more discussions