Need to find dog friendly hotel in Palencia, Spain

Found 10th Feb
I have spent about 2 hours this morning looking to book a hotel in Palencia in April for one night to break up our drive from Satander to southern Spain and I am getting no where.

HELP!

When I put in pet friendly hotels in Palencia, a list of hotels come up on various websites but when I see a suitable hotel and I go directly to the hotel's website, it states rooms not available or no mention of pet allowed. Often the amenities described on the comparison websites are just incorrect.

Anyone can suggest a reliable website for me to use to find a hotel, as me blindly clicking on google results is going no where very fast, and it's doing my head in.
Community Updates
AskTravelGroceries
7 Comments
I know many European attitudes to animals aren’t the same as the UK. I think it will prove much harder to find than you realise.
If you have seen one that says pets ok then email the hotel directly, and if they don't ask also if they know of anyone in the locality who does.
have you looked at renting a villa
Original Poster
mercslkman8 m ago

have you looked at renting a villa

we already have rented a villa in southern spain. this is just for one night for the long drive down from santander so it is not worth renting a villa for just one night.
mutley110 m ago

we already have rented a villa in southern spain. this is just for one …we already have rented a villa in southern spain. this is just for one night for the long drive down from santander so it is not worth renting a villa for just one night.

oh ok didnt realise it was a one nighter sorry
On Agoda.com, AC Hotel Palencia, Hotel Castilla Vieja , and Europa Centro Hotel except pets.
Original Poster
elainep55 m ago

On Agoda.com, AC Hotel Palencia, Hotel Castilla Vieja , and Europa Centro …On Agoda.com, AC Hotel Palencia, Hotel Castilla Vieja , and Europa Centro Hotel except pets.

thank you. i was going round in circles. i couldn't see the woods for the trees
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants