Groups
    EXPIRED

Need to find Okami for Wii - New !!!

I am trying buy a copy of Okami on the Wii. It's a gift, so need to get hold of a new copy.

Does anybody know of a shop that has it in stock? Only managed to find it at silly prices from Ebay rip-off merchants so far... any help would be greatly appreciated...

5 Comments

Hi, I've found it here for £22.97 not sure what the delivery charges are. Haven't used the site either, but here's a link for you.

gameseek.co.uk/pro…ee7

Looking at the site, postage is £1.99. Hope that helps.

Original Poster

Thanks for the reply Savvygirl.

More than I was hoping to pay, as many places hat it for 5-10 quid a year back.

But if I can't find it any where else I might have to settle for this... thanks again!

Damn this game has shot up, I got mine over a year ago for £5 in a Head Store (ex Virgin, whatever they are now).
    It's in stock ad advises new for £14.98 here but I have zero idea about the site or p&p swapgame.com/gam…=33

I think if you're looking to get it cheap may have to go with a lesser known store at the minute or try and find one sealed on ebay?

Original Poster

Cheers for the help Monsta.

Will can keep eye out on ebay I guess. The one at Swapgame is not 'brandnew' I don't think.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would710
      2. Player Unknown's Battlegrounds now avaliable on Steam88
      3. Buying an iPhone second hand11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767355

See more discussions