Expired

Need to find out someone's home address - can anyone help?

Found 4th Jan 2012
Bit of a weird one this. My dad wants to take someone to court (a fairly high up figure in a large organisation), but to do so, the notice needs to be served on their home address (not the business address). Does anyone know the best place to find this out?

Cheers all

Foxy
Community Updates
14 Comments
Follow him home from work?

Electoral roll?

Befriend him on Facebook.

Private detective.
Try 192.com though you'll have to pay and there's no guarantee it'll be right!
192.com is your best bet. Failing that, get a tracing agent on it.

Do you know their last known address? It doesnt have to be their current address as long as service is their last known. Or, you could get them served personally at work.
UK Info CD used to be really good for this sort of thing. Not sure how good the latest version is
magicjay1986

192.com is your best bet. Failing that, get a tracing agent on it. Do you … 192.com is your best bet. Failing that, get a tracing agent on it. Do you know their last known address? It doesnt have to be their current address as long as service is their last known. Or, you could get them served personally at work.

The notice was sent to the works address (to him personally) but the court service said that to pursue through the small claims court he would need to serve it at his home address. The company are fighting the case (which is weird as it was served on him), but my dad is worried that he may lose due to this technicality.
Edited by: "Foxy102" 4th Jan 2012
Foxy102

The notice was sent to the works address (to him personally) but the … The notice was sent to the works address (to him personally) but the court service said that to pursue through the small claims court he would need to serve it at his home address. The company are fighting the case, but my dad is worried that he may lose due to this technicality.

What is the nature of the company? Limited? LLP? Partnership?

Are you sure they categorically discounted personal service? I have served many people personally on the small claims track.

magicjay1986

What is the nature of the company? Limited? LLP? Partnership? Are you … What is the nature of the company? Limited? LLP? Partnership? Are you sure they categorically discounted personal service? I have served many people personally on the small claims track.

Would you mind if I PM you the details?
Foxy102

Would you mind if I PM you the details?

Nope.
I have the UK Info CD but it's getting on a bit now ...2008 .
I 've used it in the past to help people find address's but never get any thanks for my efforts so I stopped bothering .
It's pretty good but wont find everyone and wont give out any phone numbers.
Thanks to all of you for your advice, I really do appreciate it. Thanks MagicJay for your help too. I am a lot clearer on the advice to give my dad now - likes all round!!!
Companies House records. Company search costs about £5 online
rcwmeg

Companies House records. Company search costs about £5 online

^^^^ This.
i wont to find my mum home i don't know we does she live can any one help me please
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants