Need to get passport page laminated .

Found 8th Jul 2012
What places do this? Just want a page of my passport laminated along with my Drivers licensee .

cheers!
Community Updates
12 Comments
Nip round to Numptys.

I think he'd appreciate a laminate of you! X)
lol he needs to get in the que ^. I think JB asked for some
hi Punkstoner, I mean to first photocopy my passport page, then to get that laminated.

Do boots do it? I know they have photo things at there stores.
Try Self-Adhesive Laminating Sheets.
A lamiantor is about £8-10 and a pouch of sheets (10 A4) is a quid, easier to get the kit and diy as I know our P.O. charge £1.20 for laminating A4
hotukdeals.com/dea…143

quote=Pluun]25 A4 for £2 at ASDA or 25 A3 for just under £3 at Tesco if you can be bothered to cut them down to give 50 A4 for £2 odd.
Mind, if you cut them across to make 2 A4's you need to seal the leading edge of one.
If you cut them lengthways you get 2 half width A3 lengths with a leading edge on both which is fine for my needs.[/quote]
Just go to somewhere like Rymans or Staples you should be able to get it copied and laminated at the same time. Will not be as cheap as doing it yourself i suppose it just depends whether you want the convenience of it all done for you at once

ryman.co.uk/Ser…ce/

Edited by: "newbie1001" 8th Jul 2012
thanks all guys very much appreciated. .
The real question is why?
smellyonion

The real question is why?

Harvie loves himself so much and doesn’t want to damage his pictures. Ones to keep handy in his wallet the other in his bedside drawer
dont think you can laminate your passport mate
mercslkman

dont think you can laminate your passport mate

black gerbil1

hi Punkstoner, I mean to first photocopy my passport page, then to get … hi Punkstoner, I mean to first photocopy my passport page, then to get that laminated. :)Do boots do it? I know they have photo things at there stores.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions