Expired

Need to go somewhere warm in february....

9 replies
Found 5th Dec 2008
We want to go somewhere either in uk or europe....somewhere warm in february on our anniversary on 24th. We have a baby as well so would like to go somewhere family friendly and not so cold so that we can go out and about easily.... Any suggestions or hot deals welcome.... please help

9 Comments

why not go to florida probably get some good deals in February, other than that it would have to be the Canaries

Original Poster

thanks...i will check out prices on both.... do u know of any good deals to canaries...

Have you thought about Cape Town? Great weather that time of year and only about 1 or 2 hours time difference.

As you said Europe i would go for the canary islands. You can fly to Tenerife on Easyjet if you want a diy holiday or if not package hols to any of the canaries will be reasonably priced that time of year & the weather will be guaranteed warm

Yep, Europe-wise, Spain and Canary Islands would be your best bet. Check out Ryanair and Easyjet, maybe worth holding out for one of those 1p megasales.

Banned

hello sorry totally irrelevant to the thread. but how do u start a new thread on here??? only signed up yesterday

cyprus is warm this time of the year mainland spain can be a bit hit and miss if the wrong weather front hits
try a little further the red sea is good sharm el sheik usally some good deals
teletext hols are good

Original Poster

thanku all for your suggestion... this is my first post and i am so liking hotukdeals...

Mid-Southern Spain is usually rainy/chilly in February, probably around the 12-16 degrees, I would defo head to Canaries for a bit more warmth!! Wish I was going.....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition68745
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…22
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions