Groups
    EXPIRED

Need to insure my iphone 3gs

Anyone recommend a company to go with ? My bank charges £5 a month but I am a bit skeptical about their claim policy etc. Do you think its safe to go with or can recommend a better one ?

Thanks

8 Comments

Banned

add it to your contents insurance to also cover accidental damage

Original Poster

thanks. Thats true you can add it but apparnelty a claim might effect no claims discount for future. A seperate insurance (dedicated or through the bank) will not effect no claims.

i would not have thought a claim for £400 or so would affect your premiums that much, I would check first because it could still work out cheaper and I guess you are banking on not losing it anyway,,,LOL

I get a free mobile phone insurance with my Lloyds account charge, (also get Travel Ins, credit card ins etc etc). I have used the mobile insurance on 2 occasions now, the last being when I dropped my Iphone and smashed the screen. Never had any probs!!

mosskeeto;6233183

i would not have thought a claim for £400 or so would affect your … i would not have thought a claim for £400 or so would affect your premiums that much, I would check first because it could still work out cheaper and I guess you are banking on not losing it anyway,,,LOL

i claimed £142 a couple of years ago and guess what my premium went up by the next year?

£142

Original Poster

i only have barclays and natwest accounts to be hoenst.

lol @ premium going up by £142. that sucks !!!!!! Thats why i want to go for an insurance via bank

Cyrus;6234206

i only have barclays and natwest accounts to be hoenst.lol @ premium … i only have barclays and natwest accounts to be hoenst.lol @ premium going up by £142. that sucks !!!!!! Thats why i want to go for an insurance via bank

But i had luckily heard of Quidco and got a different insurance company andsaved £285 of the renewal price:-D

I've just applied for Endsleigh student contents insurance and i ticked the option to cover my iphone, the insurance covers any phone, and it costs £39 for a whole year :).... i think its a £50 excess fee though...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men44
      2. Phone "Upgrade"47
      3. Parcel Hero weight adjustment58
      4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854

See more discussions