Groups

need to know if addons on ps3 is cheaper or 360?

Hey guys + gals

i have an xbox 360 and a ps3, both great consoles, but when i buy a game sometimes its available on both, and im not bothered as much which platform is better but my concern is this,

when an addon is available is it cheaper to buy it from XBOX marketplace or PSN,

Unless the title is platform specific then its easy, but when i buy a game like dragon age origins or burnout paradise or a popular game like Assasins Creed, it makes a big difference, as everything can get too expensive

Yours Wonderingly,

will add rep to anyone who can answer this as its a big bothering question thats annoyed me a lot

Kind Regards,

Shazarda

5 Comments

360 is cheaper due to the price you can get points for. In a few cases it can be quite a bit cheaper.

yeah, 360 works out about £1.50 -£2.00 cheaper on nearly all dlc

i think probably 360 aswell, but depends if you can get a good deal off here.

often 2100 points is around the £15 mark, but £20 psn voucher can vary greatly from £14 upwards, not sure how m$ points equate to psn £s now

Think 1200 m$ points is equivilent to about £10

The only way to do it is to look at the official price for the points/credit as opposed to what you can get them for from alternative sources.

The maths is then simple.

thesaint

The only way to do it is to look at the official price for the … The only way to do it is to look at the official price for the points/credit as opposed to what you can get them for from alternative sources.The maths is then simple.

true but what is the rrp of microsoft points? £17.99?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1831
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767127
      3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2599
      4. TechInTheBasket?69

See more discussions