Groups

Need to pay for something from photobox...

Need to pay for a mothers day card on photobox... and i dont have a CC, i have paypal money. need some1 to do me a favour and pay 41p via CC and i will in return give them £1.41 paypal .... so you will make a £1 profit

14 Comments

How can they pay for something using their credit card, without you knowing the details?

Admin

Can't you pay by Paypal on photobucket?

Original Poster

ahhh didnt think of that!, no prob if no1 can do it.

Original Poster

no its not allowing me... telling me to put CC details in

I always use paypal wonder why its not letting you

Admin

Yeah same here amcol- You just need to click the paypal link at the bottom of the page

Original Poster

i think as this redirects u to the mothers day page.... if u have a look - greetings.photobox.co.uk/card/

Banned

how much is the car? 1p?

Original Poster

yep the card* is 1p and 40p postage

Banned

shreyasmorjaria;1610204

yep the card* is 1p and 40p postage

is this posted in deals, i couldnt find it?

Original Poster

yep somwhere..

Banned

shreyasmorjaria;1610220

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/148018/personalised-mother-s-day-or-any-ot/THERE IT IS

ok thanks:thumbsup: was filtering in deals not vouchers:roll:

shreyasmorjaria;1610199

i think as this redirects u to the mothers day page.... if u have a look … i think as this redirects u to the mothers day page.... if u have a look - http://greetings.photobox.co.uk/card/

greetings card by photobox are connected to photobox but dont think its the same company, so that could be why you cant use paypal?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions