Groups

Need to RE-home 2 Cats

I need to either re-home 2 cats or find an animal shelter that will take them. I already own 2 beautiful cats but due to a sad seris of events i have ended up with 2 more ( i am the only person who can temp keep them)

But i need to find them a home. if you know anyone ( manchester area) that would take 2 cats in ( brother and sister) then i would be very grateful if you post below or send a pm or if you know of any animal shelter originisations that would take them. I've tried a few but they only take injured or mis treated animals

The 2 cats:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/sc_ott/2010-11-23120041.jpg

Male - about a year old , very adventerous and affectionate will sit on your knee for hours or curl up somewhere warm. loves being the centre of attention.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/sc_ott/2010-11-23120107.jpg

Female about 8 months old is very timid tostart with but will come out of her shell as she gets to know you. is still very small and looks like a kitten.

14 Comments

Original Poster

reserved as pics not working
    male:
    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/sc_ott/2010-11-23120041.jpg

Female:
    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/sc_ott/2010-11-23120107.jpg
    Edited by: "Trosity" 25th Nov 2010

I know its not a nice thing to say but there is a risk to the cats lives if you go down the shelter route right now. There are so many abandoned animals already and animals do get put down due to the sheer numbers requiring homes.

For anyone thinking of taking on an animal, they should consider how they will support it if finances get tight or circumstances change.

Try here forum.animallifelineuk.org/ they have a lot of rescues and fosterers from all over the country on there and they only work with rescues that do not put cats/dogs etc... down (unless ill of course!)

Ooooh, I have a real weakness for black cats. Good job I'm no where near you or I'd have them like a shot. My husband would freak... Good luck finding them a home.

Banned

WoolyM

I know its not a nice thing to say but there is a risk to the cats lives … I know its not a nice thing to say but there is a risk to the cats lives if you go down the shelter route right now. There are so many abandoned animals already and animals do get put down due to the sheer numbers requiring homes.For anyone thinking of taking on an animal, they should consider how they will support it if finances get tight or circumstances change.

I second that - two cats and a kitten costs us about £18 a week.

Original Poster

THank you for the replies ^^, . I will read the link and have joined the forum , waiting for activation now.

such lovely cats, if i didnt have 3 already i would take them

Banned

aww i love the second one.. my family don't like cats otherwise i would have homed the second one

good luck!

bykergrove

aww i love the second one.. my family don't like cats otherwise i … aww i love the second one.. my family don't like cats otherwise i would have homed the second one good luck!

Seem to remember that you dont have a very good track record with pets though.

Banned

WoolyM

Seem to remember that you dont have a very good track record with pets … Seem to remember that you dont have a very good track record with pets though.

that's my ex gf that had dogs. but thanks for the stalk

Aww these two are cute as buttons .... and exactly like our 2 cats .... wonder if hubby would notice 2 more ?! Good luck with finding them homes, just sorry not to be able to help

Original Poster

thank you ^^, i'd never seen cats with black whiskas before lol

Original Poster

the cats have successfully been re homed now thank you all for the replies.
    I'm glad they never had to go in an animal shelter ^^,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …164406
      2. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October921
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846290
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416014106

See more discussions