Groups

Need to return guitar hero for a replacement.

Bought it from Game for £129.99, it's now more expensive everywhere so want repair or replacement rather than refund. Anyone know if they can make me take a refund or if I have a right to a replacement? Also any idea how long they keep it for? It's for my neighbour and I don't want them to be without it for weeks. I guess I have to pay for return postage, do I have to pay delivery on the replacement too?

Thanks!

12 Comments

have you spoken to them to see what the policy is, a bit different i know but i got a bin for half price from argos which broke and they just exchanged it although it was back to full price

dildil;4144838

have you spoken to them to see what the policy is,

That's a novel idea.

Original Poster

thesaint;4144924

That's a novel idea.

Trying to find out my rights first if that's ok with you?

Ben - you can get a replacement sent out from the manufacturer here:

redoctane.custhelp.com/cgi…ohj

says 3 days approx turnaround - not sure how accurate this is, i filled one out this morning for a faulty strum bar - they say that one they action the request that they'll send a replacement out by courier!

P.s. - no mention of any charges either!

Original Poster

jayhab;4145218

Ben - you can get a replacement sent out from the manufacturer here: … Ben - you can get a replacement sent out from the manufacturer here: http://redoctane.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/redoctane.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?p_sid=FsmKwohjsays 3 days approx turnaround - not sure how accurate this is, i filled one out this morning for a faulty strum bar - they say that one they action the request that they'll send a replacement out by courier!P.s. - no mention of any charges either!

top man, thankyou very much!

my son phoned the leaflet in the guitar hero box and they sent him a new guitar by courier and they let him keep the broken one,so his really happy

can you post the number please as i need it for a faulty strum bar also.

kx12;4147416

can you post the number please as i need it for a faulty strum bar also.

..just use the link i posted above?

Thank you rep left

UPDATE: New guitar just arrived!

jayhab;4188378

UPDATE: New guitar just arrived!

Do you have to post the old one back to them?

Tillboy;4188797

Do you have to post the old one back to them?

Nope!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions