Woah, calm down luv!

i always use [url]www.p4d.co.uk[/url]

Original Poster

mumzyleah;4654398

i always use [url]www.p4d.co.uk[/url]

just looking at them now thanks

Original Poster

wont take it to large or to heavy it says

i put in the weight as 40kg and the last measurements i used you must have some big parcel to send, you might have to get a man with a van

Original Poster

mumzyleah;4654468

i put in the weight as 40kg and the last measurements i used you must … i put in the weight as 40kg and the last measurements i used you must have some big parcel to send, you might have to get a man with a van

its a 50" tv had a nightmare getting a box now i cant find anyone to post the item and a man in a van im in brighton and needs to go to scotland lol

Parcelforce will take it about £55 on 48 & £61 on 24 hour delivery :w00t::w00t::w00t:

what on earth are you sending that heavy

Original Poster

janz70;4654532

Parcelforce will take it about £55 on 48 & £61 on 24 hour delivery : … Parcelforce will take it about £55 on 48 & £61 on 24 hour delivery :w00t::w00t::w00t:what on earth are you sending that heavy

50" tv damn if i cut it in half parcel2go would done it for £12 lol

Try [URL="www.interparcel.com"]interparcel[/URL] - they look like they will take it, but it will be expensive £50ish for a motorbike/small van? (depending on how far it is going)

Original Poster

dancrawley;4654589

Try [URL="www.interparcel.com"]interparcel[/URL] - they look like they … Try [URL="www.interparcel.com"]interparcel[/URL] - they look like they will take it, but it will be expensive £50ish for a motorbike/small van? (depending on how far it is going)

again says to big here are the measurements Weight 37 kg This is the weight of the appliance in KG
    Height (exc Stand) 755.7 mm
    Width (exc stand) 1231 mm
    Depth (exc stand) 96.2 mm

charlenexxx;4654633

again says to big here are the measurements Weight 37 kg This … again says to big here are the measurements Weight 37 kg This is the weight of the appliance in KG Height (exc Stand) 755.7 mm Width (exc stand) 1231 mm Depth (exc stand) 96.2 mm

Interparcel will do it, but its £144.18 + VAT :w00t:

Original Poster

omg lol !!! anyone transfer mm into cm lol

charlenexxx;4654744

omg lol !!! anyone transfer mm into cm lol

Yeah, I definitely put it in in cm - and the weight in KG and not tonnes

Original Poster

lol dhl quoted 79 quid lol omg i only want a cheap cheerful deliver hahaha

I have just put in 37 kg - 80cm x 130cm x 10cm -

The best Interparcel price is £8.81 + VAT - UPS 1/2 day service.........

and there is 5% discount when you register............

I think someone has been typing in the wrong numbers.................:whistling:

dancrawley;4655718

I have just put in 37 kg - 80cm x 130cm x 10cm - The best Interparcel … I have just put in 37 kg - 80cm x 130cm x 10cm - The best Interparcel price is £8.81 + VAT - UPS 1/2 day service.........and there is 5% discount when you register............I think someone has been typing in the wrong numbers.................:whistling:

10cm?? thats one thin 50" tv!!!!!!

your problem here is because of the weight, health and safety rules would require a 2 man team to lift the package. it would work out cheaper to hire a van and deliver it yourself.

shanecr;4655877

10cm?? thats one thin 50" tv!!!!!!

That' what the lady said - depth 96.2 mm - that's about 10cm in my book, not sure which book you are reading (but I imagine it has lots of pictures)?:p

Original Poster

dancrawley;4657957

That' what the lady said - depth 96.2 mm - that's about 10cm in my book, … That' what the lady said - depth 96.2 mm - that's about 10cm in my book, not sure which book you are reading (but I imagine it has lots of pictures)?:p

yep thats def the depth lol
    why wanna buy it hahaha

dancrawley;4655718

I have just put in 37 kg - 80cm x 130cm x 10cm - The best Interparcel … I have just put in 37 kg - 80cm x 130cm x 10cm - The best Interparcel price is £8.81 + VAT - UPS 1/2 day service.........and there is 5% discount when you register............I think someone has been typing in the wrong numbers.................:whistling:

With only £50 cover - but you can increase it tupto £1000 but it will cost you ;-)

Have you looked at ]http//ww…ge/?

Do one of those 48 hour free test drive thingies like ]here or ]here. Beats hiring a van as long as you can get the telly in the car. :thumbsup:

Will cost you in fuel and time though. :?

Edit: Sorry for the necro - blame bitterwallet
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????56
      2. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      3. Now tv entertainment passes22
      4. Any free Now TV sports passes?33

See more discussions