Expired

Need to send a valuable parcel - Help needed !!!

8 replies
Found 26th Sep 2008
I have recently sold something with equates to the value of £550. I want to send this insured to that amount, or £500 at least. Parcel2go are charging £25 extra for £500 insurance?! I never knew it was that expensive, maybe they've hiked their prices up recently...?

Anyway, to get to the point thats too expensive, as the initial parcel costs about £7 with £50 free insurance.

Anybody know of another company, reliable company, that i can use?

8 Comments

Royal mail special delivery

[url]www.parceltree.co.uk[/url]

uses DHL

sharonwai;3060767

[url]www.parceltree.co.uk[/url]uses DHL

i wouldnt recomend them and i think your item will only be insured of £50 correct me if am wrong

also there customer after service is very poor am sure alot of you will agree with me

when I had to send expensive stuff, I always had to use Royal Mail special delivery.

I have posted expensive laptops through Special deilvery cost me £25 - 28 including upto £1000 insured.

Or was it £500... But yes I would recoment Royal Mail special delivery little expensive but reliable and gives you peace of mind!

Original Poster

Ive only been given £10 for postage and dont want to spend much over that, as i sold this item for a fair bit less than i wanted to anyway

fastfish77;3062802

Ive only been given £10 for postage and dont want to spend much over … Ive only been given £10 for postage and dont want to spend much over that, as i sold this item for a fair bit less than i wanted to anyway

why dont u ask them to give little more for postage
did u sell it on fleabay

Used to send a number of items via Special Delivery for work, and when one did go missing there were no problems in getting the cost of the item recovered.

It's worth paying the little bit extra for it.

Original Poster

No i sold it on another forum site. Suppose i could ask but it took him about a week to send the initial payment :roll:

khalifazed;3063415

why dont u ask them to give little more for postagedid u sell it on … why dont u ask them to give little more for postagedid u sell it on fleabay

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?914
    2. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?312
    3. Best/cheapest music service66
    4. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…33

See more discussions