Groups

need to send texts from pc off vodafone monthly allowance

need to send texts from pc off vodafone monthly allowance , anyone knows how to do that. Is there any way to send text from PC using vodafone online account? I hate typing on mobile!
    One way i konw is using datacard of vodafone but that is clumsy

8 Comments

Vodafone have a program called Vodafone Text Centre which works as an addon for Outlook, it allows you send texts to mobiles from your allowance.

John

Original Poster

Johnmcl7;2950510

Vodafone have a program called Vodafone Text Centre which works as an … Vodafone have a program called Vodafone Text Centre which works as an addon for Outlook, it allows you send texts to mobiles from your allowance.John

Thanks John. Rep added

Original Poster

alas text centre does not support Outlook 2007

Unfortunately not, no word on them supporting it either according to the forums.

John

Original Poster

nice lady at vodafone call centre was not aware of text centre concept

Vodafone call centre aren't really aware of anything, if you're looking for Vodafone assistance I highly recommend their own forum at forum.vodafone.co.uk - the Vodafone staff there are far more knowledgeable than any of the others.

John

Fantastic John. Ive been with Vodafone for a number of years and was not aware of this. Im downloading it now!!! Reps to you also.

good find
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1424
      3. love affairs1548
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions