Groups

Need to T-Cut my car, What do I need?

My lad has left hand prints on my car during the summer and no matter how many times I wash the paint it just won't come off.

My local garage says I need to T-Cut it, so checked in Tesco and on the back of the T-Cut bottle it says i need to use something else after. Think it was to bring the shine back in the paint maybe.

But to buy the 2 bottles It would of been just over £14. Do I need 2 types of T-cut or just the 1?

7 Comments

Metallic Piant or normal paint?

Safecut works too - T-Cut is just the brand name

you can either get normal T-Cut, or colour match t-cut, both will need you to apply a wax after t-cutting so to protect the paint.

Original Poster

its metalic silver paint.
    It must of been the waxing I read about then. I will have to have a look at the safecut costs too then see if I can get these prints off my car soon

Were the prints from sun tan lotion? had some on metallic silver car for years and never been able to shift it.....

Original Poster

gari189

Were the prints from sun tan lotion? had some on metallic silver car for … Were the prints from sun tan lotion? had some on metallic silver car for years and never been able to shift it.....

Quite possibly, I assumed maybe choc, but come to think of it they came in the proper hot weather, so more than likely sun cream. Did u try T-cut at all? Just wondering if it would be wasted money then.

t-cut and a car would be good

just remember
    http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac52/boabbyrab/wax-on-wax-off-demotivational-poster-1285294602.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions