EXPIRED

Need to Trash a car in the next five days ! ! !

Insurance runs out soon and its workin but not worth keeping, any ideas?

Might film it for Y.T (if its legal)

Midge

13 Comments

Banned

subbed.

Banned

what car?

Given all the publicity faked/setup car crashes are getting for the insurance pay outs on fake injuries, horrible idea.

autotrader.co.uk/

Original Poster

schizoboy

Given all the publicity faked/setup car crashes are getting for the … Given all the publicity faked/setup car crashes are getting for the insurance pay outs on fake injuries, horrible idea.http://www.autotrader.co.uk/

Nah! was only gettin offered £150 at the breakers for it so was thinking about a more interesting option, have been told about the demo darby people who need cars for their shows>

Its a Carina, nothing very sporty.

Defecate on the bonnet, drive it into a local school playground and set it on fire. Claim its modern art and sell it for a million pounds to Saatchi.

Original Poster

D'ya think I could get the vid on YT?

If you blur out your tea towel holder sure, why not?

Leave your car on Jeremy Clarksons driveway.

Banned

Sell it for the £150 offered. Spend that £150 on a really skanky prossie then punch her in the face

See how long it takes you to take it apart

Banned

Beat/set the world record for eating a car

DJ1

Sell it for the £150 offered. Spend that £150 on a really skanky prossie t … Sell it for the £150 offered. Spend that £150 on a really skanky prossie then punch her in the face

i would combo that with gooniemans idea.

deficate on her face put her into a local school playground and set her on fire, nver mind youtube you'd be making national news headlines. surrrrweeeeeet

DJ1

Sell it for the £150 offered. Spend that £150 on a really skanky prossie t … Sell it for the £150 offered. Spend that £150 on a really skanky prossie then punch her in the face

My God, you really are witty.....:|
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Moving Light Switch / Wireless options68
    2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)11
    3. dishwasher mistake1117
    4. Virgin Media when moving house69

See more discussions