Groups

need to upload a file??

hi there people,
    i need a file at work that i have on my home pc but it is to big to e-mail myself, can i upload it to the internet and then download it at work?? as i do not have a flash pen drive

9 Comments

depending on your work security settings with regards to websites. for instance i cannot access file sharing sites at work.....

[FONT=Verdana]Online 2GB Free Storage - HotUKDeals Forum
    hotukdeals.com/ite…age

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Banned

megafileupload.com/

might do it for you, if work allows you access

Original Poster

saayinla;7608067

depending on your work security settings with regards to websites. for … depending on your work security settings with regards to websites. for instance i cannot access file sharing sites at work.....

no security at work, 100% access

Dropbox.

Great.

Original Poster

Scotty Boy;7608107

[FONT=Verdana]Online 2GB Free Storage - HotUKDeals … [FONT=Verdana]Online 2GB Free Storage - HotUKDeals Forumhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/588013/online-2gb-free-storageCheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

cheers mate, can other people download from this if i give them the link or would they need to log in as me??
    thanks

ollie321;7608187

cheers mate, can other people download from this if i give them the link … cheers mate, can other people download from this if i give them the link or would they need to log in as me??thanks

[FONT=Verdana]They would need to log on as you from what I can remember - it's been a while since I've used.

Original Poster

Scotty Boy;7608202

[FONT=Verdana]They would need to log on as you from what I can remember - … [FONT=Verdana]They would need to log on as you from what I can remember - it's been a while since I've used.Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

thanks alot mate, that will work perfect, just wont put any personal info when signing up,
    :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ollie321;7608271

thanks alot mate, that will work perfect, just wont put any personal info … thanks alot mate, that will work perfect, just wont put any personal info when signing up,:thumbsup::thumbsup:

[FONT=Verdana]No probs mate and fingers crossed that will cover you.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3931589
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate12
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846336

See more discussions