need to vent

Banned 15
Found 16th Feb 2011
overtaking at a junction breaks rule 167 of the highway code. Do it to me again and i'll hunt you down and go for a number 2 down your neck.

15 Comments

Worst vent ever.

P.S Your're supposed to rip off the head before pooing down the neck.

Banned

Goonieman

P.S Your're supposed to rip off the head before pooing down the neck.

Yeah, otherwise it's the Human Centipede and that's just weird.

Sloth/Mod

Strange fetish thread. oO

Original Poster Banned

sorry for bad vent.

Banned

Don't worry, there's been worse:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/VEIr8EasTdY/0.jpg

The Highway Code is just that - a code, as in "a set of guidelines". It's not a set of rules. Rules are enforced by means of the Highways Act & the Road Traffic Act.

Original Poster Banned

Hu the rules and regs are next to it and when it says DO NOT they are enforceable by law so GTFO.

lumoruk

Hu the rules and regs are next to it and when it says DO NOT they are … Hu the rules and regs are next to it and when it says DO NOT they are enforceable by law so GTFO.

The more I see, the more I worry about you lumor. I honestly think you're up it.

lumoruk

Hu the rules and regs are next to it and when it says DO NOT they are … Hu the rules and regs are next to it and when it says DO NOT they are enforceable by law so GTFO.

Actually it states " Must Not " when the law is applicable.

Inactive

Actually it states " Must Not " when the law is applicable.

I hope you're not insinuating that Hukd's very own 'future chief constable' is wrong on a point of law? oO

deek72

I hope you're not insinuating that Hukd's very own 'future chief … I hope you're not insinuating that Hukd's very own 'future chief constable' is wrong on a point of law? oO

Fraid so.. (_;)

Original Poster Banned

damn too true. The sentiment is the same though he was in the wrong and would have been liable. For the love of god though don't quote numpty balls, he's on my ignore list for a reason.

P.S. The future me would have done him for dangerous driving (if I had taken the route of traffic officer, thinking armed response officer though), as he put my life in danger I would have used reasonable force to bruise him up like a peach with my baton.
Edited by: "lumoruk" 17th Feb 2011

u wouldnt do nowt! ud get cross, mutter to urself then type about it on a keyboard!!

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans

u wouldnt do nowt! ud get cross, mutter to urself then type about it on a … u wouldnt do nowt! ud get cross, mutter to urself then type about it on a keyboard!!

its true
Post a comment
@
    Text