Expired

Need wireless router **current deal expired, need a new deal**

10 replies
Found 12th Jan 2009
Not the most technical guy when it comes to net sharing.

Basically need a router for my cable (virgin media broadband) that will allow me to share my internet connection and have 3 computers all connected at the same time.

Ideally as cheap as possible aswell. under £50. but like i say the cheaper the better

I have a linksys wireless box and that only allows 1 pc/laptop to connect at any given time, so i need one that will alow us all to connect at the same time.

Thanks

10 Comments

Check Belkin or Netgear they are the best and go to ure PC WORLD as they must have them there like 30% off etc... i got a cheap one and its fine for me

This will do the job

]£20

I'm selling a thomson speedtouch 580 which you can have for £25 delivered.

Still got the old one I used to use with virgin before switching to o2. Suppose £10 would do?

esq3585;4042775

This will do the job]£20

You might be better off with that though:oops: Looks cheap enough to me with guarantees etc.

Pan111;4043093

Could try your PC World for deals like this … Could try your PC World for deals like this http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/314942/wireless-n1-router-f5d8231-4-in-sto/showthread.php?t=314942&page=5 (Expired)

That's a bit pointless imo, I got my 50" plasma for less than £500 but no chance of getting another without waiting and living in hope:roll:

Original Poster

anyone else know of any other good cheap routers as that tesco deal on the philips £20 cable router has now expired

ring ur web supplier+ask them nicely,i did+bt sent me thier new homehub FOC!!

Original Poster

ust tried it with Virgin and got rejected to say the least lol. oh well looks like im buying one! mever mind
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75857
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions