Expired

Need xbox360 help - getting 3 flashing red lights!!

12 replies
Found 2nd Feb 2009
its upper left lower left and lower right, can anyone pls help with either a number to ring or a web link have tried looking but cant seem to find anything thanks!

12 Comments

http://blog.gameshadow.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/ring.jpg

These 3 lights in this position?

Welcome to RRod.

Xbox.com should have a helpline bud

This meant that my xbox died.

Go to xbox.com, sign in and request a repair.

Rip...

its upper left lower left and lower right, can anyone pls help with … its upper left lower left and lower right, can anyone pls help with either a number to ring or a web link have tried looking but cant seem to find anything thanks!

There are more posts on the internet about your problem than all the other consoles put together, and doubled.

thesaint;4260550

There are more posts on the internet about your problem than all the … There are more posts on the internet about your problem than all the other consoles put together, and doubled.

lol
and then some.:p

thesaint;4260550

There are more posts on the internet about your problem than all the … There are more posts on the internet about your problem than all the other consoles put together, and doubled.

+1

another one bites the dust

Before letting M$ get their muddy little paws on your Xbox, if its still under the 12 months shop warranty and bought from a decent place like Gamestation, it might be worth trying just to get a replacement from them.

My own experience with Microsoft repair has been awful (especially if you have to actually speak to someone on their none too good Indian call centre line) To cut a long story short, requested a MS Wireless Wheel retrofit as it was one of the batches that had problems with overheating, sent it off, received back not my wheel retrofitted but another wheel entirely complete with one heck of a nasty scratch....had to photo the soddin scratch as proof along with the serial number against the original one I reportably sent in, so they could investigate before they sent a replacement out....

The replacement that arrived *surprise surprise* wasnt my original wheel either, and amazingly was in the same batch of wheels that required retrofititng!!!! (whether it had and been warranty resealed who knows, I am just leaving it after such awful times with them...it works)

Seriously though a lot of people have had shoddy replacements from MS....disgusting customer service.

Original Poster

thank u all for the helpfull and some not too helpfull comments managed to find helpline no. and have arranged a collection, as sods law would have it, it is 1 week out of warranty! and all is kl as we have 2 xbox's anyway!!
and for those that don't believe me i did try checkin first im not lazy as some of u are obviously impplying.

Original Poster

rep left to those who helped!

dee.s.g;4260848

thank u all for the helpfull and some not too helpfull comments managed … thank u all for the helpfull and some not too helpfull comments managed to find helpline no. and have arranged a collection, as sods law would have it, it is 1 week out of warranty! and all is kl as we have 2 xbox's anyway!!and for those that don't believe me i did try checkin first im not lazy as some of u are obviously impplying.

Hope M$ either fix your exisitng serial numbered console without any hassle, or at least you get a decent refurbished replacement....believe me you do not want to have to phone up their support line.

Have a look here it tells you step by step how to work out whats up with your 360

]http//ww…htm
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hope of a cure for asthma56
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769299
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2131

See more discussions