Groups

Need Your Helpful Help! ... A&F Wholesalers

I Used To Know An Abercrombie & Fitch Wholesaler That I Used To Buy From But I Can No Longer Contact Them And Their Websites Not Working.. D= So I Was Wondering If Anyone Knows Of Any Other A&F Wholesalers (Genuine A&F) That They Have Dealt With? Rep Will Be Given To All Helpful Posts =D

14 Comments

[url]Www.wholesaleforums.co.uk[/url]

I thought Abercrombie doesn't do wholesale they only sell in their own stores, no?

Anythings obtainable.....

Original Poster

richard0000;7489135

[url]Www.wholesaleforums.co.uk[/url]

Nothing Comes Up When I Search, And I Think I'm Part Of That Site =P

There was someone on there selling a and f, though it was a while ago .
    Sorry mate

cARdbOArdmuNKey;7489148

I thought Abercrombie doesn't do wholesale they only sell in their own … I thought Abercrombie doesn't do wholesale they only sell in their own stores, no?

This

So my guess they would have been fakes

Original Poster

sven256;7489410

ThisSo my guess they would have been fakes

I Got Them Imported From The Usa, They Wernt Fakes ;-)
    I know A&F Sell Well For Me, Which Is Why I Need A New Supplier... Anyone Buy Anyother Branded Clothes In Wholesale? ... Or Even Mobile Phones?

CheeseCake90;7489512

I Got Them Imported From The Usa, They Wernt Fakes ;-)I know A&F Sell … I Got Them Imported From The Usa, They Wernt Fakes ;-)I know A&F Sell Well For Me, Which Is Why I Need A New Supplier... Anyone Buy Anyother Branded Clothes In Wholesale? ... Or Even Mobile Phones?

The only place they would be able to buy the items from in the usa, would be the A&F website or A&F shop.

There is no wholesale. So i would stand by my statement, unless you were just working off the previous high value of the pound. And in effect paying half price, and now it does not work out as profitable.

sven256;7489566

The only place they would be able to buy the items from in the usa, would … The only place they would be able to buy the items from in the usa, would be the A&F website or A&F shop.There is no wholesale. So i would stand by my statement, unless you were just working off the previous high value of the pound. And in effect paying half price, and now it does not work out as profitable.

this, they will be fakes, you can get very good fakes though

Original Poster

sven256;7489566

The only place they would be able to buy the items from in the usa, would … The only place they would be able to buy the items from in the usa, would be the A&F website or A&F shop.There is no wholesale. So i would stand by my statement, unless you were just working off the previous high value of the pound. And in effect paying half price, and now it does not work out as profitable.

The Wholesaler Was Getting Them From An A&F Outlet Store In America, And I Have Only Lost Contact Recently, Got The Polo's Checked With A Polo Form Their London Store And It Was Exactly The Same... I Have Recieved Fakes from China A Loong Time Ago But These Are From Usa

I Think I Have A Problem With My Keyboard At The Mo.
    sorted,tbh the guy on wholesaleforums was a wholesaler but was doing what was said above - using the great xchange rate to good effect

CheeseCake90;7489627

The Wholesaler Was Getting Them From An A&F Outlet Store In America, And … The Wholesaler Was Getting Them From An A&F Outlet Store In America, And I Have Only Lost Contact Recently, Got The Polo's Checked With A Polo Form Their London Store And It Was Exactly The Same... I Have Recieved Fakes from China A Loong Time Ago But These Are From Usa

Not really the best wholesaler then, as there are only a couple of a&f outlet stores in the us, and they only sell seconds as far as i know.

But if they are cheap enough then it's not too bad.

Original Poster

sven256;7489702

Not really the best wholesaler then, as there are only a couple of a&f … Not really the best wholesaler then, as there are only a couple of a&f outlet stores in the us, and they only sell seconds as far as i know.But if they are cheap enough then it's not too bad.

They Used To Come Tagged n Bagged, So They Sold Quite Well, Notice The Past Tense Used D= Lol

Definitely not from a retail shop then, as i have been to about 5 in the us and not a single item came in a plastic wrap. Never been to a outlet shop though as i said they are few and far between.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?11
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?710
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door55
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?618

See more discussions