Groups
    EXPIRED

NEED......Computer PC Headphones?????

hi, my nephew has asked for headphones for his pc for xmas.....i have no idea what is best or where to get from??

Any kind people want to offer advice. Under £20 if this is possible. thanks

6 Comments

Poundland

I use these for listening to music on pc

amazon.co.uk/Sen…8-4

and these for music and film (There is a little switch to change to film on the headphones) when the others get a bit tight..............

amazon.co.uk/Son…1-7

The Sony I would say are the better for the money but as i say I have both and swap between the 2

Hope that helps....:thumbsup:

renagade27

Original Poster

renagade27;6822686

I use these for listening to music on … I use these for listening to music on pchttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-HD201-Closed-Back-Headphones/dp/B0007XJSQC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1257715508&sr=8-4and these for music and film (There is a little switch to change to film on the headphones) when the others get a bit tight..............http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-MDR-XD200-Stereo-Headphones-Silver/dp/B0007TBJYA/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1257715563&sr=1-7The Sony I would say are the better for the money but as i say I have both and swap between the 2Hope that helps....:thumbsup:renagade27

thanks renagade27, i will order the sony ones rep left for your help.

Could your nethew be wanting a headset, headphones with microphone?

hankat;6823421

thanks renagade27, i will order the sony ones rep left for your help.

Good move....................I was listening to Craig Armstrong on the Sony's last night..........and man was it just so good and submersive...........I lost myself and just about fell of my pc chair!! Bliss.

The Sony's are great and worth every penny...........................Enjoy :gift::-D

renagade27

Original Poster

antony4462;6826924

Could your nethew be wanting a headset, headphones with microphone?

renagade27;6827316

Good move....................I was listening to Craig Armstrong on the … Good move....................I was listening to Craig Armstrong on the Sony's last night..........and man was it just so good and submersive...........I lost myself and just about fell of my pc chair!! Bliss.The Sony's are great and worth every penny...........................Enjoy :gift::-Drenagade27

sorry i thought i expires this and only just noticed your comments, pretty sure he is only wanting some headphones like his older brother has so he can play some shooting game without his mum complaining of the noise! lol!

Thanks again renagade, im sure he will be chuffed with aunties decision :w00t: :-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543734
      2. Apples new update47
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1629
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2325

See more discussions