Groups
    EXPIRED

Needed Asda email address or fax number up to date

Can anyone Help been on the Asda web site cant find the correct email after having a great deal of trouble and ringing customer services they are of no help i need to write to customer services
    the email i found asda.co.uk does not work ?
    can anyone find out the email please

Many thanks christine

10 Comments

nope they're absolute rubbish imo...two seperate incidents with them yesterday and i wont be using them again. Shop staff briliant ..i want the email addy too!

Original Poster

thanks ive had a arm ful of late deliveries problems too may even try Tescocheers again:thumbsup:

crustine;6562018

thanks ive had a arm ful of late deliveries problems too may even try … thanks ive had a arm ful of late deliveries problems too may even try Tescocheers again:thumbsup:

did an asda direct order to store-2 weeks later no item or email just a refubd...
    food order yesterday 6 bottles white wine came as red:x and cs said would call store and replace right away. No show after 1 1/2 hours so called store...cut off twice once after 6 minutes listening to the naff music-eventually desperation made me go to store to replace it meself!

Nice lady on phone said someone will call me this morning with good-will gesture. Do ya think?:whistling:
    Never again anyway. Rant over:)

GEORGE HOUSE
    COVENTRY ROAD
    MAGNA PARK
    LUTTERWORTH
    LEICESTER
    LE17 4XH this is the address for head office

Original Poster

well i am sorry to hear you had so much grief me too 4 times waited for 4 days still got wrong order ordered on wed 7th oct got it 9.30 pm sunday and charged twice from bank account real bad service
    Still i live in hope
    I worked in retail for a few years and never found such bad service M&S are the best to deal with maybe Asda should try taking a leaf out of their books its so annoying being put through to call centers and getting a different person each time and repeating the same old rigmarole to them OMG!!! its drives me mad as i'm at work from 8-6 i thought it would be less hassle Nope i will just have to lug it home on me jack jones lol have a good day regards chris

Original Poster

Many thanks for taking time out regards Christine

well guess what? no call! theyre truely rubbish. I wont buy again from them online. Tesco have made mistakes before but this is stupid.
    Have you tried any other grocery deliveries? i havent but will look at it after this.

your.asda.com/sec…sda

I emailed them over something a few weeks ago. I think it was to ask if they take gift vouchers online, as there has been that option on the website since last year!. I got a reply, by some silly person who didnt even answer my question!. She just said no!. Why the option has been there for one year i have no idea, so dont expect a good reply :roll:

Original Poster

Many thanks Polly_p
    i found the form through yr help so now have emailed them at last may be lucky who know with them but a big thank you regards christine:)

oh after calling the store again-someone said they would call me back in 10mins-well i called them afte an hour and they will give me £10 refund(or an e-voucher she wasnt sure)
    Not sure i want an e-voucher as i sure dont want to order again!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions