Groups
    EXPIRED

Needing a birthday gift for 3yr old girl

Hi all, a very dear friend of mines daughter will be turning 3 very shortly and im abit stumped as to what to get. She is a real * girly girl* very intelligent.She has all the beautifull clothes and toys you can imagine.So im thinking of getting something personal or different. Anyone got any suggestions? Im looking to spend about £20 on the gift. Many Thanks

5 Comments

If no toys or clothes,what about a watch,theres lot of pink girly ones about.Argos,High Street Jewellers,Disney Store.Or a piece of jewellery,like a simple locket on a chain.

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

this is cute.

H&M and Accessorize do lots of girly fashion jewellery and have unusual gifts too.

i think theses are cute mirrored letters from little eskimo

littleeskimo.co.uk/aca…tml only £2.25 each + postage depending on how long her name is!look nice in my little ones bedroom, :thumbsup:

My 2 year old is 3 this Tuesday and I would recommend Lego. They do a girlie range ]http//ww…asp and it is really good stuff. My little un' is also really into mermaids at the moment.

Good luck

Foxy

Original Poster

cheers all , ive ended up ordering a personalized princess robe thing. I know theres postage and packaging ontop but saves me a shopping trip lol

You fancy a look its [url]www.24ace.co.uk[/url]
    and type in this reference 880-427-58IR

Cheers all rep will be given
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 10% Argos code with glitch35
      2. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.44
      3. Need help with home Internet dropping out please33
      4. Jury service710

See more discussions