Groups

needs advice on how to stop biting by nails

hey i need advice on how to stop biting my nails, the nail varnishes dont work advice please.

26 Comments

Banned

hypnosis

Wear mittens

smear poo on them...I bet you don't bite them then!
    Seriously though put something on them you hate the taste of and you will associate biting your nails with foul tastes, thus won't want to do it.

dip them in chilli sauce

chilli powder + will power

Cut them short & keep them that way.

If you want long nails try chewing gum or finding something to do with your hands when usually idle.

BFN,

fp.

don't wash your hands after having a dump

shedboy66;8696235

don't wash your hands after having a dump

Which hand do you wipe with?

I use paper.

BFN,

fp.

fanpages;8696246

Which hand do you wipe with?I use paper.BFN,fp.

epic fail at trying to be funny

how do you hold the the toilet paper houdini :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Banned

also but some sally hansen maximum growth, it is brillaint stuff, once you see your nails looking better it will be far easier to grow them, as said keep them short and filed, i use a glass nail file they are far better than others

will power, if u aint got that your screwed

shedboy66;8696262

epic fail at trying to be funnyhow do you hold the the toilet paper … epic fail at trying to be funnyhow do you hold the the toilet paper houdini :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Carefully.

Houdini... huh?

BFN,

fp.

Are you biting your finger nails or your toe nails! :thinking:

I got told that the toilet seat is cleaner than under your nails!!

bite something else, pen, hair, celery ...

Linzilou81;8696783

Thats the answer then, bite the toilet seat instead :thumbsup:

Linzilou81;8696783

wouldn't want to eat off it though would ya! lol

there used to be some sort of nail varnish type stuff that you coated your nails in... dunno what it was or if you can still get it so these two lines of writing could be useless! lol

Visit the dentist, have some braces fitted...........Works a treat............
    Our son has them and now has great nails, chewed and chewed on them before..

Logic would say keeping your fingers out of your mouth.

Banned

have teeth removed

I used to be a nail biter... fingers AND toes.. yes toes I used to BITE my toe nails!

I tried the usual potions etc nothing worked until i bottled up will power and just stopped!

When you see nice nails it will motivate you to refrain from biting..

I did used to chew pen tops which i still do now as a replacement! LOL

cut them right down and then you'll have nothing to bite and eventually you'll get out of the fowl habbit :thumbsup:

just keep filing them down so you literally can't bite them
    it'll feel uncomfortable for a few days though but you'll get out of the habit eventually

transit;8696938

Thats the answer then, bite the toilet seat instead :thumbsup:

Worked for me!

Joke!

try having acrylic nails done in a salon, your natural nails grow underneath and when you see how much nicer longer nails are and you get used to them, when they finally grow off after @ a month then your own nails should be nice and healthy and longer , worked for me :thumbsup:
    goodluck x

shopstilldrops;8697780

try having acrylic nails done in a salon, your natural nails grow … try having acrylic nails done in a salon, your natural nails grow underneath and when you see how much nicer longer nails are and you get used to them, when they finally grow off after @ a month then your own nails should be nice and healthy and longer , worked for me :thumbsup: goodluck x

Dont agree. The new nail growth is weak and damaged (pitted) as all mine were for many weeks, until I stopped going for new nails, then they eventually reocvered and are now really strong long nails.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Moving Light Switch / Wireless options68
      2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)11
      3. dishwasher mistake1117
      4. Virgin Media when moving house69

See more discussions