Groups

Neg feedback?

is there anyway to get my negative removed ? my buyer left it as i couldnt contact her due to her inbox being full?
    xx

11 Comments

Banned

Says you......

Original Poster

dimebars;7260142

Says you......

says me ? what is that supposed to mean?

was this for one of those bags from turkey?............

Original Poster

ADZ1478;7260191

was this for one of those bags from turkey?............

I haven't sold any bags from turkey?

ignore them, i dont think you can unless the other person agrees maybe and even then you would have to contact the mods.

Original Poster

leilahfun;7260214

ignore them, i dont think you can unless the other person agrees maybe … ignore them, i dont think you can unless the other person agrees maybe and even then you would have to contact the mods.

thanks i'll ask the other memeber as I genuinely tried to contact her over a period of a few days and the mods will be able to see that
    thank you xxx

hi, just playin. I think if you both contact a mod with an agreement they will probably sort it.

Original Poster

have done so thanks xxxxx

Original Poster

just to ask will mods be able to see i tried to contact her? perhaps its a bit cheeky asking but i did try to contact me buyer over a period of days and her inbox was full i now see on another thread during that time another memeber suggestedfor inbox to be empty thanks xxxxx

can you clear some inbox space please just tried to reply to your pm and it saying its full

I'll never deal with you with that feedback! It's appaling! ;-)

Nah, if it doesn't get resolved I'm sure the rest of your feedback will negate the one neg.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927364
      2. Spotify Family Premium share715
      3. word association Game73944490
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423

See more discussions