Groups

Negative Feedbacks

I would like to moan about those who without even checking out the deal simply marks it as cold. The deal might not be of any use to you, but does not mean is cold unless you can counter provide a better offer on the same item.

So either DO NOT VOTE.. or provide a reason for voting cold

11 Comments

This comes up so frequently capricornianz. Ignore them cold voters if you can... your posts will surely help many people and is never a waste of time - so keep posting.

I call the cold voters Baah Humbugs

There's quite a few of them on here - just wait and see...

It done happen, but if its a good deal normally comes back round to HOT again.
    Have you a plan how could stop it?

Deja Vu thread lol

Duplicate thread but I cannot vote cold LoL

Banned

capricornianz: Don't tell me what to do. I'll now be marking all your deals as cold due to your attitude problem.

I suspect that the cold voting is dependent on what people find useful and the numbers for each.

in the past few months the HOT deals have been dominated by DVD's, Games and computer bits. Perhaps these people dominate voters on HDUK and they do not value deals on cat food, childrens clothing or furniture,. That doesnt mean these deals are not appreciated, just that they are not appreciated by a certain majority.

I would like to think that if someone votes cold because there is a better deal out there, then they should share it with us.

Lets do the timewarp again

Original Poster

to start with.. i have no issues with a deal going cold or not.

I normally use the search functionality when i need to look for something. I even look at the cold deals, expired deals and any deal that matches the search criteria. In fact i have at times managed to find items that were out of stock and hence the deal went cold or expired but are later back in stock.

The only reason am suggesting NOT TO VOTE COLD,, is that most of the ppl look at the thermometer and often overlooks the deal.

So a deal with a heat of mere 2 is better than -10 where 12 people voted cold just cuz they did not have interest in that item

Original Poster

Being an IT person, if i could, i would had added an option "i.e. textbox to enter the reason or alternative deal where the same item is available cheaper or better"

choc1969;4495608

Deja Vu thread lol

Deja Vu again +1 - I'm voting cold 'cos I'm a virgo!

capricornianz;4495794

Being an IT person, if i could, i would had added an option "i.e. textbox … Being an IT person, if i could, i would had added an option "i.e. textbox to enter the reason or alternative deal where the same item is available cheaper or better"

Me TOO,,,
    hotukdeals.com/ite…e=2
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1830
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3431245
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846329
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1530

See more discussions