Negotiate a better deal (plusnet users)

Found 14th Aug 2015
In light of plusnet putting up their prices and you wish to stay with them, when you receive their email you have 30days from the date of email to leave your contract completely penalty free and change provider or you can negotiate a better deal.

I called them told them about SSE deal (compare yourself so they know youve done your homework)for how cheap internet they offer and plusnet offered to match it so I have got 76mb download for 12.50 a month its a 2year contract and wont go up which I'm happy with as I was paying 14.99 for 36mb download. They will match any SSE deal if you tell them what it is.

If for any reason your are looking at switching, BT currently have a £100 Sainsbury giftcard and £95 quidco/TCB I'm going to remain as impartial as I can but if your in rural area avoid talktalk.
Community Updates
Well they haven't matched it as SSE isn't a 2 year contract

They will also match the current talk talk offer of half price line rental for a year and £7.50 38mb fibre, so around £16 a month.
Original Poster
OK its not a direct match they added 6months but 76mb for 12.50 a month only a fool would say no
Did they match the line rental too?
Called them the other day and they gave me 18months free broadband at 40mb. Told them to match sky free broadband.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants