Groups
  1. Misc
51 Comments

Yes i like you

Original Poster Banned

strike;4539740

Yes i like you

I know you do

i live next to holiday cottages so i don'thave proper neighbours. but the old house i lived in they were awesome people xx

one side yes..the other side no. had a huge fallout about 12 years ago and have never spoken since.

No i hate my neighbours...one of the idiots who lives near me verbally abused me last week because i never said thank you when he "apprently" let me go in the car. My other neigbours have a barking dog (which barks all the time and they are always out) and the ones upstairs play loud music and have people round all the time (very odd setup, hes a man in hs 40s but he always has male "friends" come over.) I HATE THEM ALL - I rent and will be moving in the summer because of my horrible neigbours

Do I like my neighbour's what?

yeah they're ok

mine are nice

One of my neighbours has got a very nice one but I don't like the other's much.

Original Poster Banned

bargainhunter2009;4539778

No i hate my neighbours...one of the idiots who lives near me verbally … No i hate my neighbours...one of the idiots who lives near me verbally abused me last week because i never said thank you when he "apprently" let me go in the car. My other neigbours have a barking dog (which barks all the time and they are always out) and the ones upstairs play loud music and have people round all the time (very odd setup, hes a man in hs 40s but he always has male "friends" come over.) I HATE THEM ALL - I rent and will be moving in the summer because of my horrible neigbours

Aw, I sympathise with you, I am surrounded by disrespectful neighbour's too.

no i dont talk to any but oh does

Original Poster Banned

lyndsbowes;4539783

yeah they're ok

Aw, hello Lynds.

Hope you are ok x x

I could have worse ones so guess they are not that bad, I really can't moan about them.

Its horrible isnt it DLM...I keep myself to myself, but all my neighbours hate me. Dont care, just cant wait to move. Im sick of not having any peace and now I am worried the idiot down the road will start on me again

jellybaby22;4539756

emmm cant say they bother me....they are a bit nosey...

My wife said I was nosey........

Well she didn`t actually say it, I read it in her diary! :w00t:

I have great neighbours..My hubby doesn`t keep too well and my neighbour just volunteers himself to do all sorts of odd jobs for us. He is a gem.:thumbsup:

lovely neighbours at home
bunch of m/f here - opened my shop 3 weeks ago - mentioned about doing charity day

come in today and the biatch next to me who sells cheap nasty chinese jewelry has started orgainising a screw up guess something - ok you can tell i am peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeved - rant over

thank you op for this post:viking::viking:

forgot to mention - they havent asked me -

cuzzy;4539816

My wife said I was nosey..Well she didn`t actually say it, I read it in … My wife said I was nosey..Well she didn`t actually say it, I read it in her diary! :w00t:

lol thats a funny one:thumbsup:

i think i'm lucky after reading some of them posts x

Original Poster Banned

bargainhunter2009;4539810

Its horrible isnt it DLM...I keep myself to myself, but all my neighbours … Its horrible isnt it DLM...I keep myself to myself, but all my neighbours hate me. Dont care, just cant wait to move. Im sick of not having any peace and now I am worried the idiot down the road will start on me again

It sure is sad, people seem so angry these day's.

I can move in july....cant wait!! Im counting down the days lol

Original Poster Banned

rosie2008;4539821

I have great neighbours..My hubby doesn`t keep too well and my neighbour … I have great neighbours..My hubby doesn`t keep too well and my neighbour just volunteers himself to do all sorts of odd jobs for us. He is a gem.:thumbsup:

Aw, that is nice x x

DLM;4539798

Aw, hello Lynds.Hope you are ok x x

thx sweetie xxx

Original Poster Banned

bargainhunter2009;4539842

I can move in july....cant wait!! Im counting down the days lol

Take me with you.

Our next door neighbour is lovely. She's well over 85 and she always brings the children cards on their birthdays and chats to us when we're outside. So Many times, I've looked up from my ironing or something to see one of my little ones chatting to her over the fence and showing her their toys.

Our neighbours on the otherside are way different. Have sometimes wished it was legal to be allowed to shoot people just for walking passed the house...lol

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;4539756

emmm cant say they bother me....they are a bit nosey...and seem to know … emmm cant say they bother me....they are a bit nosey...and seem to know what I have been up to before I do...but other thn that...yeah I suppose Im lucky..all my neighbours are quite nice x

ClarityofMind;4539880

Our next door neighbour is lovely. She's well over 85 and she always … Our next door neighbour is lovely. She's well over 85 and she always brings the children cards on their birthdays and chats to us when we're outside. So Many times, I've looked up from my ironing or something to see one of my little ones chatting to her over the fence and showing her their toys. Our neighbours on the otherside are way different. Have sometimes wished it was legal to be allowed to shoot people just for walking passed the house...lol

That is funny :giggle:

Banned

jellybaby22;4539756

emmm cant say they bother me....they are a bit nosey...and seem to know … emmm cant say they bother me....they are a bit nosey...and seem to know what I have been up to before I do...but other thn that...yeah I suppose Im lucky..all my neighbours are quite nice x

you should consider killing them and burying them under the patio. they sound odd.

Mine are noisy, and selfish. But better than the last lot.

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;4539880

Our next door neighbour is lovely. She's well over 85 and she always … Our next door neighbour is lovely. She's well over 85 and she always brings the children cards on their birthdays and chats to us when we're outside. So Many times, I've looked up from my ironing or something to see one of my little ones chatting to her over the fence and showing her their toys. Our neighbours on the otherside are way different. Have sometimes wished it was legal to be allowed to shoot people just for walking passed the house...lol

That is funny :giggle:

DLM;4539878

Take me with you.

hope you both get sorted:thumbsup:

Everybody needs good neighbours :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

I'm hoping we have a quieter year this year.

Original Poster Banned

holly100;4539945

hope you both get sorted:thumbsup:

Thanks, you too x x

Banned

jellybaby22;4539924

hmmmm perhaps a tad harsh for being a bit nosey.......:w00t:

mmm maybe. I'll leave it up to you!

I have very nice neighbour on both sides. We had new neighbours moved in last year and the send a card and a box of chocolates to veryone on my street it was a very nice of them.

Original Poster Banned

BlondeBella;4539982

I have very nice neighbour on both sides. We had new neighbours moved in … I have very nice neighbour on both sides. We had new neighbours moved in last year and the send a card and a box of chocolates to veryone on my street it was a very nice of them.

Wow, very friendly where you live.

Where do you live?

DLM;4539998

Wow, very friendly where you live.Where do you live?

Aberdeen. I couldn't belive it when i seen it as we have a very long street to send chocolates to veryone

Banned

Wish I neighbours were more talkative, it's always just Hi, Hello, how are you, that's it!! one of them even stares at the ground or walks the other way on the path to avoid us.

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;4540009

Wish I neighbours were more talkative, it's always just Hi, Hello, how … Wish I neighbours were more talkative, it's always just Hi, Hello, how are you, that's it!! one of them even stares at the ground or walks the other way on the path to avoid us.

To be honest, it is probably best.

I have bothered with some of my neighbour's in the past.

Looked after their children etc...

Then they have turned on me, very sad.

Banned

dont really have anything to do with them, say hello in passing and thats about it, one side over the years has been a nightmare as she was a bit of a party animal which is fine, but not so great when you got little ones, other side nobody living there at mo

We live in he bottom of a cul-de-sac and everyone is nice at the bottom of everyone we know... except our actual next door neighbour who nobody likes, he's been in trouble with the law for pointing his camara's (which we don't think are real) at another neighbours bedroom windows. He's even got a slab outside his door engraved saying 'Sod the dogs, beware of the kids!' AND HE HAS NO KIDS!

Well anyway, about the other 10 houses we know are all lovley and we all have a party round ours in June......
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    2. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    3. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    4. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22

See more discussions