Groups

Neighbours from Hell

There is a tv programme which is titled above currently running

what are your neighbours like

A scabby pair of neighbours of mine attacked another neighbour who was minding his own business trying to get to his flat.
    The guy hit him with a piece of wooden fencing and the woman attacked him with a knife !!!
    I doubt she will get a prison sentence because she has a young child.

30 Comments

One side are a lovely elderly couple with a heart of gold. The other side are ignorant scumbags who are disliked by most other people in the street as well as a few of the local couriers.

Kick them in the nuts.

Can't complain. Put it this way have never seen a police car in the road in the 2 years I have lived here.

Mine (close neighbours/small street) are all good

But we have a few on the estate who can't drive properly, can't read the "No playing of ball games +" signage, allow their kids to destroy the well maintained community gardens that all estate home owners pay for and park on the kerb/pavement when they've all got their own 2 car parking spaces which some have been converted into conservatories/extensions (or additional laybys for visitors which are hardly ever used but the walking distance of 100 mtrs must be a nightmare for them)

But yes the majority are good people

Kick u in the nuts oO

I have the worst drivers in my street who refuse to get the silencers in their rotten cars fixed. they go up and down my street at all hours of the night speeding away and waking us up because as my room faces the street...nightmare

POWYSWALES

Can't complain. Put it this way have never seen a police car in the road … Can't complain. Put it this way have never seen a police car in the road in the 2 years I have lived here.

​there's no police cars on any streets anymore oO

Student houses on either side of us. Most years we have very little problems, but there have been a few when police had to be called. The worst have been the girls studying fashion. The best have been the medics.

Neighbours now are great. Had a bad one at a previous flat, used to cut satellite cables with shears out his window, pogo stick in his living room, flooded bathroom, let off fireworks at 3am mid week... list goes on.

Can make life miserable, even worse when the police say they cant do anything other than warn him due to his alcohol problems apparently. oO

My neighbour is lovely . She keeps giving me buns from Costa coffee for some reason . Dunno why but not complaining

POWYSWALES

Can't complain. Put it this way have never seen a police car in the road … Can't complain. Put it this way have never seen a police car in the road in the 2 years I have lived here.

Is that because everyone is wonderful, or because they are too scared to drive down your road??

My neighbours really nice, when my wife goes out, she always pops round for half an hour.

Edited by: "OldEnglish" 15th Dec 2016

there are a fair few nutters in this world, council estates have a larger than average amount in my experience.

afnoor

I have the worst drivers in my street who refuse to get the silencers in … I have the worst drivers in my street who refuse to get the silencers in their rotten cars fixed. they go up and down my street at all hours of the night speeding away and waking us up because as my room faces the street...nightmare

​people with loud cars need to be taught manners, they are really quite dumb tbh.

One of our old neighbours assaulted me and chipped one of my teeth when he swung at me nearly a year ago now. His partner was a gobby piece of trash who kicked off when I asked her to keep her angry dog within their own garden and not let it roam the street as they were too high all the time to look after him. Even though this was witnessed by three other adults (neighbours) and a child, the police couldn't prosecute as no one was prepared to give a statement. That's why I scoff now when people tell me to be more community minded. The community let me down out of cowardice because it was easier then do the right thing and simply give a statement. Funny thing though after we moved for my job (my job forces us to move every six months/year) we found out from one of the neighbours we kept in contact with that they had gone all woe is me and kicked off again because everyone ignored them and wouldn't let their kids associate with theirs.

I had a nice old lady as a neighbour a few years ago but she went a bit dippy and they had to put her in a home . They rented the house out to pay the fees and we had some right ones after that . The first was a young single mother who. sunbathed topless in the front garden . She would have lots of visitors in white vans during the day . I thought she had a lot of friends . My husband pointed out she was a lady of ill repute . The next ones were even worse . When they finally evicted them they found they had run the electricity in from the street light outside and there was a dead duck on top of one of the wardrobes . I thought the bloke must be a night watchman as I would see him leaving around midnight . Turns out he was a burglar .

my neighbour until police got involved used to empty her jacuzzi into my garden flooding it. police warned her it's criminal damage so stop it. she still on occasion blasts out her music till all hours playing scissor sisters type music on repeat then proceeds to shout over the top of it. her direct neighbour asked her turn the music down as young children trying to get to sleep but was told numerous times to f off and get a life.

I have an old fart that has moved in next door. can't stand the old git

snowflake75

Have you considered hitting him with a piece of wooden fencing?

OldEnglish

Have you considered hitting him with a piece of wooden fencing?

​I would if I had one lol

OldEnglish

My neighbours really nice, when my wife goes out, she always pops round … My neighbours really nice, when my wife goes out, she always pops round for half an hour.

Half an hour, you old romantic.....

Mine gets five minutes off me including four minutes of foreplay
    Edited by: "logie31" 15th Dec 2016

logie31

Half an hour, you old romantic..... Mine gets five minutes of me … Half an hour, you old romantic..... Mine gets five minutes of me including four minutes of foreplay

You ain't seen the state of her old lad.

Neighbours to our right are good, nice family. Usually quiet, rare but small bursts of shouting.

Neighbours to our left, shared house (like 5 people), we're quiet for years and then they got noisy.

Was back to back complaining about bass coming from the house till 5am every night.
    Banging on the wall didn't help, asking them to turn it down didn't help (they pretended not to speak English).
    I just left it, and it claimed down, and would come back every so often.

After complaining again and again, found out it was a shared house, and the guy I was speaking too wasn't the one making the noise and wasn't passing the message on. Finally I got hold of the guy making the noise and I explained the issue and it was solved from then on.

Lately it's just their tv you can slightly hear but nothing is complain over.

Rest of the street is quiet and everyone keeps them self to them selves.

Past neighbours had drug raids, house broken in, piracy raids, etc. But 99% of the time it'd a quiet relaxed Street.

To add, when poopoo hits the fan it does a big mess.

Woman found unconscious by a neighbours front door covered in blood. She was beaten by her drug dealing girlfriend and the chick on the side.

Same drug dealers had 2 dogs, got a 3rd. The previous dogs didn't like the 3rd and attacked it. My older brother heard the noise ran up the road and carried this blooded limp dog to safety. Police gave her the dog back after vets treated it.

She was arrested a few years later with a massive drug bust.

That was about 4 doors up the hill.
    Edited by moderator: "potty mouth" 15th Dec 2016

I used to have a noisy neighbour but we don't hear him anymore as I put his body under his patio last month......

Lucky in that we live in a small village so everyone one knows everyone. No neighbour one side just mountains, nice neighbours the other side.

Used to live in a housing estate right by a hospital. Horrible neighbours, noisey, used to dump their bin bags in with ours (there is a 3 bag limit), generally not nice

whitebook

even worse when the police say they cant do anything other than warn him … even worse when the police say they cant do anything other than warn him due to his alcohol problems apparently. oO

Best way to deal with people like that is to get some Tesco value spirits and leave them on the door step daily. They will soon go away.

snowflake75

Have you checked "The Register"?

Fortunately all very nice and speak in the street, take parcels in, no noise generally. I feel lucky reading some of these comments
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Could someone send me a usc code with unidays11
      2. Beer experts help required!45
      3. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)1216
      4. Customer Service from Giffgaff worth £60???55

See more discussions