11 Comments

overrated.

rick ross>Neil Diamond

watching it lol

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6225407

overrated.rick ross>Neil Diamond

you

i think you got legend confused with leg end! usually have a good choice in music you have let yourself down here

Original Poster

scotland88;6225440

i think you got legend confused with leg end! usually have a good choice … i think you got legend confused with leg end! usually have a good choice in music you have let yourself down here

no, he's cool (I am 43)

skusey;6225429

you

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6225474

lulz, jonny cash>>>>neil diemoundthis,

diemound? repped

I just love his music!

I met him few years back when I was a manager with GNER (railway). Well he was so stuck up and his entourage gave strict instructions no one was to enter the first class coach they were all in.

When the train started the conductor walked through and a bouncer immediately stopped him - saying Neil was not to be disturbed. The conductor asked if he was expected to scale the roof of the train in order to get through to other carriages lol

Neil Diamond refused to sign any autographs - and when the hostess in first class asked if he would like some coffee the dolly bird who was draped all over him said "No I will see to Neil's needs" lol

skusey;6225489

diemound? repped

i must admit jonny cosh is better

Original Poster

queenlush;6225656

i must admit jonny cosh is better

:w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4489
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983233
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769384
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3282

See more discussions