EXPIRED

Neil Hamburger - The World's Funnyman

Anyone know where I can this DVD cheap!? have looked around and cheapest i can find is £8.43 at the hut! not as cheap as i was hoping (as its been out for a good while!), can anyone find it cheaper!? THANKS, S.

3 Comments

Original Poster

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51KZ6N1AH7L._SL350_.jpg

OMFG I saw this guy get pelted as support for Tenacious D in Dec'06. He was picking up loads of (freshly thrown)coins and putting them in his pocket as he walked off swearing at the audience. He's in the pick of destiny for a couple of seconds too.

Is he funny? I got in the venue mid performance and couldn't make head nor tale of his act.

Original Poster

robtallica;2733799

OMFG I saw this guy get pelted as support for Tenacious D in Dec'06. He … OMFG I saw this guy get pelted as support for Tenacious D in Dec'06. He was picking up loads of (freshly thrown)coins and putting them in his pocket as he walked off swearing at the audience. He's in the pick of destiny for a couple of seconds too.Is he funny? I got in the venue mid performance and couldn't make head nor tale of his act.

his cd's are pretty rubbish, but this is actually really funny (in a weird kinda way!) :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.68
    2. Mountain bike £200-£30011
    3. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?78
    4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2341

See more discussions