Groups
    EXPIRED

Neil Young to headline first night of hard rock calling!

what a double header! springsteen on the sunday night and neil young just announced for saturday-already in london on the saturday for a weekend trip and the boss on sunday so works out perfect-my two favourite artists on consecutive nights!

anyone else going?

3 Comments

that would be amazing ive seen neil young 5 times he is so good live im hoping he plays glasgow

Original Poster

f10na;4598101

that would be amazing ive seen neil young 5 times he is so good live im … that would be amazing ive seen neil young 5 times he is so good live im hoping he plays glasgow

he is playing aberdeen-think thats the only Scottish date.tickets from the aecc.

barky;4598150

he is playing aberdeen-think thats the only Scottish date.tickets from … he is playing aberdeen-think thats the only Scottish date.tickets from the aecc.

i saw that but keeping my fingers crossed a i dont have to go to aberdeen asi would need to take time off work :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …162401
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416014106
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426158
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1325

See more discussions