Nelson Mandela 90th Birthday Concert in Hyde Park London - Happy Birthday

15 replies
Found 27th Jun 2008
I am sure all HUKD members will extend the warmest congratulations to Nelson Mandela on his 90th Birthday concert.

Highlights here 46664.com/med…tml

So what does everyone think of this concert which has been screened on ITV for the past 2 hours and on the live feed on the internet

14 Comments

wd be helpful to post when it is just a thot.

Original Poster

Well done to the fella, he looked truly emotional.
BTW, it's been on since 9pm on ITV.
Surely everybody knew the great man's concert was tonight? :?

Original Poster

46664 was his prisoner number BTW.

thanks for the link

wow hes 90, he is a good guy

So, this is serious stuff and worth researching - hence the lack of links.
Nelson Mandela, despite being a terrorist, should be an inspiration to every single person on Planet Earth.

Make him your inspiration please, xxx

Original Poster

chesso;2408693

So, this is serious stuff and worth researching - hence the lack of … So, this is serious stuff and worth researching - hence the lack of links.Nelson Mandela, despite being a terrorist, should be an inspiration to every single person on Planet Earth.

Since when was Nelson Mandela a terrorist. Yes the ANC used guerrilla warfare but it was to fight Apartheid....it is indeed a worthy cause.
Are you saying that you support suppressing regimes such as Robert Mugabe's government?

warmapplepie;2407951

46664 was his prisoner number BTW.

Incorrect :oops:

466 - was his prisoner number.

1964 -0 wa the year he was jailed.

Thus 46664

Well done to the man!

Happy birthday!

Original Poster

vengod;2409590

Incorrect :oops:466 - was his prisoner number.1964 -0 wa the year he was … Incorrect :oops:466 - was his prisoner number.1964 -0 wa the year he was jailed. Thus 46664

Half wrong, 466 was his prison number but prisoners are known by their number and the year of imprisonment so Mandela was prisoner 46664 :oops::oops:
You should be throughly ashamed for not doing the research.

chesso;2408693

So, this is serious stuff and worth researching - hence the lack of … So, this is serious stuff and worth researching - hence the lack of links. Nelson Mandela, despite being a terrorist, should be an inspiration to every single person on Planet Earth.Make him your inspiration please, xxx

warmapplepie;2409578

Since when was Nelson Mandela a terrorist. Yes the ANC used guerrilla … Since when was Nelson Mandela a terrorist. Yes the ANC used guerrilla warfare but it was to fight Apartheid....it is indeed a worthy cause.[COLOR="DarkRed"]Are you saying that you support suppressing regimes such as Robert Mugabe's government[/COLOR]?

[COLOR="darkred"][SIZE="2"]It is crystal clear that I am not. Did you read my post?[/SIZE].[/COLOR]

news.bbc.co.uk/ont…stm

Original Poster

chesso;2409820

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=2]It is crystal clear that I am not. Did you read my … [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=2]It is crystal clear that I am not. Did you read my post?[/SIZE].[/COLOR]http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/may/20/newsid_4326000/4326975.stm

I publicly apologise, I misread your meaning having only just got up :oops:

warmapplepie;2409840

I publicly apologise, I misread your meaning having only just got up … I publicly apologise, I misread your meaning having only just got up :oops:

OK :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769648
    2. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!2143
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522897
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514673

See more discussions