Groups

Nerf N-Strike Soft Darks (For Kids)

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any sellers of cheap soft darts (with non-hard tips) for kids around 7-8 to play. I know there are plenty of resellers of these items, but mostly they are hard-tipped, and would cause pain from a close distance!

Thanks.

8 Comments

we've got the yellow ones from tesco and they also sell them at the entertainer. not sure what they are called

they fit into nerf. however after time they lose their shape so they don't get shot out, but are cheap enough, and like you say they are soft enough for small kids

Chinese sellers on Amazon £2.50 for 100 or do Inc delivery. Absolutely fine not had a single duff one yet. Even the new mega darts are now available

Original Poster

Rich44

Chinese sellers on Amazon £2.50 for 100 or do Inc delivery. Absolutely … Chinese sellers on Amazon £2.50 for 100 or do Inc delivery. Absolutely fine not had a single duff one yet. Even the new mega darts are now available

Yeah, but they need to have soft tips, the only ones I find have hard tips (apart from Koosh), but was hoping to get them for Xmas.

How soft do you need? We use the standard ones at Scouts never had an injury yet, the plastic tips on them are actually very soft made from a thin rubbery material with an air pocket behind.

As long as you avoid the velcro ones can't see you'll have a problem

Cant find any sellers of the darts without the plastic tips.. maybe you can take them off yourself?
    Though without the plastic tips, the darts will not fly/go very far, or fly in a straight line as its the weight on the front that allows them to do this.

Im sure they will be ok with standard darts... just make sure they are not fired at point blank range!

Is this Deal any good?

Rich44

How soft do you need? We use the standard ones at Scouts never had an … How soft do you need? We use the standard ones at Scouts never had an injury yet, the plastic tips on them are actually very soft made from a thin rubbery material with an air pocket behind. As long as you avoid the velcro ones can't see you'll have a problem

​Do the guns that take magazines not grind them up in the breach? I had this problem with some cheap ebay ones.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mobile phone advice needed please22
      2. 34 inch Ultrawide Monitor Suggestions22
      3. Need Some Help Connecting An Old Laptop To A New TV22
      4. Chessington world of adventure21

See more discussions