Groups
    EXPIRED

Nero or alternative to work with Vista

Looking for the best/cheapest place to get a version of Nero or alternative program for burning DVDs on Vista. The easier/cheaper the better. Any ideas?

4 Comments

Not sure if it works or not with Vista as I use XP and Linux, but have you tried using the free CD burning tool at [url]www.cdburnerxp.se[/url] ? It's almost as good as Nero, and it's free of charge

Original Poster

carambar

Not sure if it works or not with Vista as I use XP and Linux, but have … Not sure if it works or not with Vista as I use XP and Linux, but have you tried using the free CD burning tool at ]www.cdburnerxp.se ? It's almost as good as Nero, and it's free of charge

Thanks, willl check out the website. As i haven't really got a clue what i'm doing not entirely sure it'll do what i want it to do. I know on Nero i was able to click burn DVD point to the file type and it'd burn the disc as if it was a standard DVD, non of this divx stuff. (Can't you tell i haven't go the slightest lol) Any idea if it does the same as simply?

Original Poster

carambar

Not sure if it works or not with Vista as I use XP and Linux, but have … Not sure if it works or not with Vista as I use XP and Linux, but have you tried using the free CD burning tool at ]www.cdburnerxp.se ? It's almost as good as Nero, and it's free of charge

Thanks for that, looked like it'd do what i wanted, unfortunately it wont work on vista

]Nero 7.7.5.1 or above works fine with vista, download the trial before you commit to buying though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Selling advice44
      2. Recommend a free reminder app912
      3. Decent hoover11
      4. PS4 Deal @ GAME33

See more discussions