Groups

NES Mini

Just got mine after amazon forgot to mail me my code.

First impressions its so cute!

Second impressions upon connecting it, I spent £50 on this hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

And another tenner on a usb to mains plug hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

What a mug

7 Comments

Have you considered Ebay?

I find a lot of stuff from the past is best left there!

Original Poster

I got all the games anyway, theres a load on animal crossing gamecube and the controller was better, I got the zelda collection, most if not all of it is on my onestation anyway.

I bought it cos it looked like a perfect little nes and I'm a mug, I knew I was when I ordered it

mug

Never understood the appeal. The controller cord is 3foot long, you get 30 cherry picked games, most you'll play for 10mins and never return to, £50.

yeesh.

Now if it were a mini N64, I may have had a ganders as emulating all the buttons on one of them is a bit of a nightmare

nathan3007

Have you considered Ebay?

As the man said, fleaBay that mofo.

Banned

benjammin316

Never understood the appeal. The controller cord is 3foot long, you get … Never understood the appeal. The controller cord is 3foot long, you get 30 cherry picked games, most you'll play for 10mins and never return to, £50.yeesh.Now if it were a mini N64, I may have had a ganders as emulating all the buttons on one of them is a bit of a nightmare

It's officially produced by Nintendo and a miniature NES console so the masses will try to get it while it's hot. As we've seen the amiibo shortage, it'll return back in print.. just a matter of time.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2460
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846375
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767298
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***721

See more discussions