Found 19th Jun
Trying to print some and someone sent me a replacement one via digital download, however I need a template in order to print it to the right size.

Any ideas? Thanks

7 Comments

Match it to the item in question, it might have different dimensions, if you get an online manual of the item, might have measurements in it somewhere.

8 bit guy did a video on this on YouTube recently.

Original Poster

TheUrbis

8 bit guy did a video on this on YouTube recently.

Can't find it.

I have the measurements and the image, I just need to know how I print the size I want it?

superfreddy

Can't find it.I have the measurements and the image, I just need to know … Can't find it.I have the measurements and the image, I just need to know how I print the size I want it?

youtube.com/wat…vTI

You need to know what dpi you're printing at. Then set the dpi and the image dimensions inches or mm to the size of the label in an art program to make a template. Then copy an scale the image onto your new template.

Photoshop has psd/template files of carts.
gamester81.com/how…ad/

Original Poster

kester76

You need to know what dpi you're printing at. Then set the dpi and the … You need to know what dpi you're printing at. Then set the dpi and the image dimensions inches or mm to the size of the label in an art program to make a template. Then copy an scale the image onto your new template.Photoshop has psd/template files of carts.http://gamester81.com/how-to-make-your-own-nes-labels-download/

​How do i know what dpi to print at?

superfreddy

How do i know what dpi to print at?

Depending on the printer but I think the sweet spot is 300dpi, photo quality is 300dpi so it should be fine. Some printers print at 600dpi to 240dpi though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. disneyland paris tickets11
    2. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…55
    3. Whey protien621
    4. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?37

See more discussions