Groups

Nescafe

a

17 Comments

Original Poster

Sorry i was choking on red lid nescrappy HOW RANK IS THIS?

raptorcigs

Sorry i was choking on red lid nescrappy HOW RANK IS THIS?

Much better than Nero and Starbucks, ranks number 1, top seller.

All coffee is rank. Nothing beats a nice cup of tea

Coffee ?
    https://media.tenor.co/images/19ef9a8760b08f67d016a7789ae75d07/tenor.gif

Love coffee

Mine comes from Lidl its rather nice

Wongy11034 m ago

Coffee ?[Image]

I know, right. It's all about covfefe these days...

Got to be Original, classic is Kac,

If you think that Nescafe is bad, try the relaunched Carte Noire L'or, a triumph of attempted marketing over substance and available at £4 for 100g in Tesco. It's now made by Douwe Egberts and they have, by some miracle, managed to make it taste even worse than the rubbish they sell under their own name.

Both Lidl and Aldi sell a 100% Arabica instant coffee which actually tastes a bit like real coffee rather than Nestle's and Douwe Egbert's coffee style drinks. And they only charge £1.99 for 100g.

FantasyDeals

I know, right. It's all about covfefe these days...

No. Yuck.
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/551dc3441d50aa3dee47c29b604a58cf/tumblr_o8mapwlDi31rlpicfo1_500.gif

psychobitchfromhell

All coffee is rank. Nothing beats a nice cup of tea

I think

Nothing beats a nice cup of tea made without asking by your loving partner
    Especially when you've just woken up
    or
    Whilst you're finishing off that DIY project
    or
    You've just made them the most fantastic tasty meal and they reciprocate with the most hot refreshing unputdownable cuppa

I know psychobitchfromhell I brought back found cherished memories (for me too) I hope they put a smile on your face thinking about them rather than that onion peeling feeling but whichever feeling you get just remember those are made with love

But when you are stuck in the garden after injuring yourself badly and shouting "get the ambulance" don't expect the common sense approach of "OK what have you done this time?" expect the answer "I'm making you one!"

If your spouse makes bad coffee it's grounds for divorce.

philphil61

I think Nothing beats a nice cup of tea made without asking by your … I think Nothing beats a nice cup of tea made without asking by your loving partnerEspecially when you've just woken uporWhilst you're finishing off that DIY projector You've just made them the most fantastic tasty meal and they reciprocate with the most hot refreshing unputdownable cuppaI know psychobitchfromhell I brought back found cherished memories (for me too) I hope they put a smile on your face thinking about them rather than that onion peeling feeling but whichever feeling you get just remember those are made with loveBut when you are stuck in the garden after injuring yourself badly and shouting "get the ambulance" don't expect the common sense approach of "OK what have you done this time?" expect the answer "I'm making you one!"

Oh that is so true. As I write I can hear my husband saying do you want tea ? He was allergic to coffee so it never really featured in our household. We are a teapot and leaf tea family. My son makes me a cup of tea every morning bless him. It is very hit and miss. Sometimes it is like water and other times you could stand a fork up in it. His dad was much more consistent.

psychobitchfromhell

Oh that is so true. As I write I can hear my husband saying do you want … Oh that is so true. As I write I can hear my husband saying do you want tea ? He was allergic to coffee so it never really featured in our household. We are a teapot and leaf tea family. My son makes me a cup of tea every morning bless him. It is very hit and miss. Sometimes it is like water and other times you could stand a fork up in it. His dad was much more consistent.

Tis one of the reasons I don't visit my elderly neighbour that often - sometimes a secondhand teabag but if it's a fresh one it's a quick flash in the mug then goats milk and 3 sugar cubes (yep she's a John Lewis/Waitrose type shopper). I remember the hot summer days I'd be using a hammer drill to put holes in concrete to sink new fence posts as a favour and after an hours hard graft I had to ask her to make me a cuppa wtf - she was getting my time and my effort for free
    With my wife it was easy - e.g. spring cleaning I'd empty the living room or cover some stuff then with a Polti Vaporetto plus lots of rags and decorating gear I'd close the living room door and begin to blitz the room - the only time the door would open was when she walked in with a nice refreshing cuppa and the occasional snack. No questions asked - sometimes it'd take me through the day until 2 in the morning - she knew all she had to do was keep that cuppa coming and keep me fed

philphil61

Tis one of the reasons I don't visit my elderly neighbour that often - … Tis one of the reasons I don't visit my elderly neighbour that often - sometimes a secondhand teabag but if it's a fresh one it's a quick flash in the mug then goats milk and 3 sugar cubes (yep she's a John Lewis/Waitrose type shopper). I remember the hot summer days I'd be using a hammer drill to put holes in concrete to sink new fence posts as a favour and after an hours hard graft I had to ask her to make me a cuppa wtf - she was getting my time and my effort for freeWith my wife it was easy - e.g. spring cleaning I'd empty the living room or cover some stuff then with a Polti Vaporetto plus lots of rags and decorating gear I'd close the living room door and begin to blitz the room - the only time the door would open was when she walked in with a nice refreshing cuppa and the occasional snack. No questions asked - sometimes it'd take me through the day until 2 in the morning - she knew all she had to do was keep that cuppa coming and keep me fed

My husband was an academic and useless at anything practical. I did all that kinda stuff and his job was to do the day to day stuff and provide tea. In his field of excellence he took the tea message to the ultimate. He used to teach would be forensic scientists and crime scene investigators. He would set up a murder scene or whatever and take them there and said ok what is the first thing you must do. They would invariably say scan scene , interview suspects etc. His answer was sit back and have a cup of tea. While you are drinking the tea you can assess the situation and plan your course if action. Tea is good

Original Poster

Predikuesi

If your spouse makes bad coffee it's grounds for divorce.

I see what you did there
    Edited by: "raptorcigs" 2nd Jun

Get an Aeropress, fresh coffee beans roasted within the last week and grind it fresh.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844453
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26

See more discussions