Expired

Nescafe or Tassimo

Found 5th Nov 2017
Hi all,
I'm planning to get a coffee machine but confused what to buy as there are many deals.. It would be great if anyone can tell me which one is better.. Is it Nescafe or Tasimo.
At the moment I like Nescafe as it can make cold drinks with cold water and Tasimo because it has branded pods including Costa coffee (but didn't like making cold drinks pouring hot water over ice).
Also just in case if anyone know is there a Necafe machine called NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Genio 2.
Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Only used the nescafe dolce gusto machine. It's very good, but unlike the tasimo there's not many compatible pods about. I Have found an excellent one, which I prefer to the original nescafe ones and these work out at about 21p each too (quite a saving).
Whatever you get, buy one with a decent water tank. It's annoying even you make a few drinks for people and have to keep filling it. Also, heat your cup first. The coffee is at drinking temperature, but if the cup is cold it cools very quickly.
Bean to cup much better and not as much waste plastic.
mrty49 m ago

Only used the nescafe dolce gusto machine. It's very good, but unlike the …Only used the nescafe dolce gusto machine. It's very good, but unlike the tasimo there's not many compatible pods about. I Have found an excellent one, which I prefer to the original nescafe ones and these work out at about 21p each too (quite a saving).Whatever you get, buy one with a decent water tank. It's annoying even you make a few drinks for people and have to keep filling it. Also, heat your cup first. The coffee is at drinking temperature, but if the cup is cold it cools very quickly.

Thank you.
mrty1 h, 25 m ago

Only used the nescafe dolce gusto machine. It's very good, but unlike the …Only used the nescafe dolce gusto machine. It's very good, but unlike the tasimo there's not many compatible pods about. I Have found an excellent one, which I prefer to the original nescafe ones and these work out at about 21p each too (quite a saving).Whatever you get, buy one with a decent water tank. It's annoying even you make a few drinks for people and have to keep filling it. Also, heat your cup first. The coffee is at drinking temperature, but if the cup is cold it cools very quickly.

Could you share which pods you found. Im struggling to find compatable pods for mine. Ta in advance
I have both a tassimo and a dolce gusto. Dolce gusto is hands down the better machine for me, my tassimo is rarely used. I found the costa pods to be horrible.
123batman32148 m ago

Could you share which pods you found. Im struggling to find compatable …Could you share which pods you found. Im struggling to find compatable pods for mine. Ta in advance

Tiziano Bonini. That's the make. Will find the seller on ebay - but don't buy off EBay, follow link to their website. The latte is particularly nice.

Edit... Coffee pods here.
Edited by: "mrty" 5th Nov 2017
You need to compare the price of the pods.
I have a Tassimo and think the price of Podsis too high
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions