Nespresso Advent Calendar. Limited edition £28.95 click and collect @ Nespresso

Posted 30th Oct
I don't know if they have done this before but Nespresso doing an advent calendar somehow seems inevitable.

nespresso.com/uk/…dar

The official blurb:
NESPRESSO ADVENT CALENDAR

It's an invitation to a journey full of discoveries. With the Nespresso Advent Calendar, enjoy a surprise a day with capsules from December 1st to 23rd and a gift on the 24th.
But don't wait !
The Advent Calendar is available for a limited time only.

If you are an Ambassador you get £5 rebate on the order.
If you order your pre-Christmas capsules at the same time you get free delivery on all of it otherwise the calendar by itself will be £3.95 or £4.95 depending when you want it (pickup or home)

The mysterious "gift" is one Origin Lungo Cup. You can see them here

nespresso.com/uk/…ngo
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
Not a deal
£1 per coffee pod is far from being a deal!
patrick.cahill30/10/2019 13:16

£1 per coffee pod is far from being a deal!

You get 23 capsules and a posh cup. The cup makes all the difference and brings the capsules down to £14 for 23 excellent drinks from your new cup. Seems like a reasonable deal to me. Or in this case, a reasonable discussion.
Edited by: "banjomike" 30th Oct
leypb30/10/2019 13:15

Not a deal

True, it is officially a discussion. Not my choice.
Well I got mine today. I've opened the cup which is day 24, love the cup. Not sure if it's dishwasher safe though.

I got £5 off and I'm just expert but I did find it hidden on the site before it went live so that could be it.
Edited by: "carltonbp" 30th Oct
Buy it half way through December and get it half price
Wychcraft30/10/2019 18:22

Buy it half way through December and get it half price

Nespresso limited editions tend to be very limited. Leave it six weeks and they probably will have sold out.
banjomike30/10/2019 14:19

True, it is officially a discussion. Not my choice.

Apologies, I hadn’t realised.

When I said not a deal, I meant it isn’t good value. Also, £14 for 23 capsules isn’t good value either. I am hoping they might reduce them or start adding them onto orders, but not optimistic I have been a Nespresso member for 7/8 years now so might see a rebate
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants