Nespresso Capsules

Posted 26th Dec 2019Edited by:"london797"
There are some very good offers on compatible nespresso capsules. I was wondering if these are any good. one capsule works out 14p. I think it's a bargain.

See the link below.

ebay.co.uk/itm…882
Community Updates

Groups

4 Comments
Depends what they taste like.
If it’s the older type of Nespresso, Amazon own brand are cheap (7.6p each or less with subscribe and save). We have used them and they are very good in my opinion. Maybe buy 100 and see how you go (Amazon Brand Solimo Nespresso* Compatible Lungo capsules)
Edited by: "slippers1977" 26th Dec 2019
slippers197726/12/2019 22:42

If it’s the older type of Nespresso, Amazon own brand are cheap (7.6p each …If it’s the older type of Nespresso, Amazon own brand are cheap (7.6p each or less with subscribe and save). We have used them and they are very good in my opinion. Maybe buy 100 and see how you go (Amazon Brand Solimo Nespresso* Compatible Lungo capsules)

i think they are like dishwater but all personal taste - of the cheaper ones I think Sainsburys own brand at £1.69 are decent
slippers197726/12/2019 22:42

If it’s the older type of Nespresso, Amazon own brand are cheap (7.6p each …If it’s the older type of Nespresso, Amazon own brand are cheap (7.6p each or less with subscribe and save). We have used them and they are very good in my opinion. Maybe buy 100 and see how you go (Amazon Brand Solimo Nespresso* Compatible Lungo capsules)

Yep Amazon are our standard now, very cheap and decent quality.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions