Nespresso Citi + Milk Or Inissia & Aeroccino

Having deciding to purhcase a Nespresso machine for my other half I feel very torn between these two. I have chosen Nespresso because my other half likes real milk. I see the tank is bigger on the citi milk and the Aeroccino is built in on the Citi + Milk. Is there any other differences? Also can anyone recommend which glasses I need to purchase?

4 Comments

Ive got the Citiz & milk & previously had the Inissia. The larger water tank is useful in my opinion, but obviously you're paying a fair bit for that. As far as functionality goes, they're the same & the coffees will taste as good with either. I would just choose some cups / glasses that you think suit your partner's taste. I absolutely love my Nespresso machine & wouldn't be without it

I can use my Aeroccino on its own, for example to make hot chocolate, or for cold milkshakes.

Can you do this with the ones you are looking at?

It may be unimportant to you if they can, but if you do like hot chocolate, it might be worth a check.

Either way..... Great choice of machine.

Original Poster

Thankyou. It's been so difficult for me because I don't drink coffee and don't know nothing about it really, other than my other half spends an awful lot of money in costa & starbucks.

Either machine is great, the only thing with the Aeroccino is that you need to clean it each time. I don't know how much you've found the Citiz for, but you can get a Lattissima Touch for £200 on Amazon at the moment - you might find it cheaper elsewhere. There is a cheaper version that isn't quite as swanky as well, the Lattissima+ They both have a separate milk container that you can take off and put in the fridge each time. Cleaning it is a matter of holding down a button for 10 seconds and putting it through the dishwasher every two or three days. You can also just make frothed milk which you can use for hot chocolate etc, but it does heat the milk so using it for milkshakes wouldn't be suitable.

Lattissima+
Lattissima Touch

The cups we use for our one come from Ikea, they're just the simple glass cups, from the 365 range. With the more expensive machine you can edit the cup size so that it will dispense the perfect size for your own mugs
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    2. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    3. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913

See more discussions