Groups
    EXPIRED

Nespresso Coffee Pods

Anyone know of a cheaper place to get these other than Nespresso

Java to you !!

7 Comments

Poundland

nespresso at poundland ? - i don't think you can actually buy nespresso anywhere else other than the outlets they state and online - ive got 2 machines that take nespresso - it's a superior coffee for sure

Ebay is the only place I think.
    You can get 60 assorted for £24 delivered.
    These may be nearer the sell by date than usual.

termite;2467472

Ebay is the only place I think.You can get 60 assorted for £24 … Ebay is the only place I think.You can get 60 assorted for £24 delivered.These may be nearer the sell by date than usual.

They only cost .26p or .29p each depending of which strength you choose. - Much cheaper to buy from nespresso online - only thing is you have to buy a minimum 50 pods

sn0ttyang3l;2467560

They only cost .26p or .29p each depending of which strength you choose. … They only cost .26p or .29p each depending of which strength you choose. - Much cheaper to buy from nespresso online - only thing is you have to buy a minimum 50 pods

Sorry, wasn't aware of actual price and just assumed that near date product being flogged on ebay would be cheaper than RRP.
    I wonder why anyone would buy?

I've just been checking them out on ebay - im really surprised at the price people are bidding - perhaps they do not realise how cheap they are to buy at nespresso.com

sometimes on ebay they are selling special blends that are not in stock at nespresso.
    have to say the coffee is well worth every penny - much more expensive than nescafe, but because its so good at home, I don't buy star*bucks or costa lot coffee
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)33
      2. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1621
      3. Moving Light Switch / Wireless options68
      4. dishwasher mistake1117

See more discussions