nest thermostat

Found 10th Jun
hey everyone

i wanted to ask if anyone knows of any decent nest offers doing the rounds at the moment?

also, to all the plumbers, can the nest thermostat be used for wet under floor heating systems? is it universal or do the under floor system companies have their own proprietary systems which makes nest incompatible (which would be bloody annoying)
Community Updates
AskSmart Home
5 Comments
You can select underfloor heating in the nest setup
themorgatron18 h, 22 m ago

You can select underfloor heating in the nest setup

Hi morgs, is nest for £150 a good deal? With stand it's 160.

I'm assuming like hive, the thermostat comes packed with the receiver which connects to the boiler.

I need about 3 and I don't think I've seen it cheaper than that. 3rd gen too.

Just wanted to double check on the £££ if youre able to remember.

Thanks
EN1GMA16 m ago

Hi morgs, is nest for £150 a good deal? With stand it's 160.I'm assuming …Hi morgs, is nest for £150 a good deal? With stand it's 160.I'm assuming like hive, the thermostat comes packed with the receiver which connects to the boiler.I need about 3 and I don't think I've seen it cheaper than that. 3rd gen too.Just wanted to double check on the £££ if youre able to remember.Thanks

Thats a really good price, my last one was £220 with a "free" stand. The Nest Pro store charges us £219 to buy directly from them (stand another £35).
themorgatron3 h, 10 m ago

Thats a really good price, my last one was £220 with a "free" stand. The …Thats a really good price, my last one was £220 with a "free" stand. The Nest Pro store charges us £219 to buy directly from them (stand another £35).

I thought it was a good price too. I'm going to talk to them, maybe there's a catch, like always
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants