Nestle dolce gusto - eclipse v genio automatic ADVICE

3 replies
Found 1st Jan
I am looking to purchase a coffee drinks machine which is suitable to lifestyle.

I narrowed it down to the dolce gusto eclipse or genio automatic.

Their is about £50 price diff in the two the eclipse being pricier.

(Also seen the Stelia model online looks modern)

I choose this over nespresso as thats aimed at coffee drinkers and the tassimo has bad reviews on its milk pods taste tho drinks variety is great.

Hence derived at these two can make milky drinks incl hot chocs, cappuccinos etc. Clean up is easy as its all pod based rather than a separate frother.

I am wondering if anyone has these and what they think? Do they work in same way.

Advice would be great... thank you.

Happy nee year

3 Comments

I've recently purchased the eclipse and love it ! Also you can buy the pods on amazon for about £10 - £11 for 48 .

Original Poster

lyon55

I've recently purchased the eclipse and love it ! Also you can buy the … I've recently purchased the eclipse and love it ! Also you can buy the pods on amazon for about £10 - £11 for 48 .

Did you do any research between the nestle dolce gusto range. I do like the design of eclipse just wondering if they all do the same thing as the genio

I'd kinda made my mind up with the eclipse purely from the design plus I waited for it to price drop I bought it from I want one of those IWOOT.com for around £115
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3169
    2. Free sweet Sunday’s code22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769365
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380

See more discussions