Nestle Sky Store Movie Promotional Packs / Codes

Posted 30th Apr 2019
Does anyone know where you can still buy a 'Sky Store Movie' promotional pack of Nestle chocolates (e.g. KitKat bites etc)?

The promo is collect 4 packs for a £5.99 Sky Store Movie voucher. I have 3 packs but my local Co-Op hasn't had any promotional packs in for weeks. I've had a look in Sainsburys and Tesco's but haven't seen any in there either.

If anybody has spotted them I'd be grateful to know what stores you've seen them in and when.

Obviously if anyone has a spare code and are unlikely to use it I'd be extremely grateful for it
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
I think the Sky Store Movie promotional deal finished some time ago now, you can usually still find these promotional packs in Poundland, but major stores such as Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsburys etc have updated there stocks which is why you will find it hard to find them in store now.... but I have still seen a few boxes with these promotional packs inside in various Poundlands, so worth checking, but the Sky Store promotional deal started way back in 2018 so I think it should be finished now, plus from experience I know the deal ONLY works once to, I tried claiming this deal on a few occasions, but if you try to claim more than once it says "You have already redeemed this promotion"
Edited by: "lettherebedeals" 1st May 2019
lettherebedeals1st May

I think the Sky Store Movie promotional deal finished some time ago now, …I think the Sky Store Movie promotional deal finished some time ago now, you can usually still find these promotional packs in Poundland, but major stores such as Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsburys etc have updated there stocks which is why you will find it hard to find them in store now.... but I have still seen a few boxes with these promotional packs inside in various Poundlands, so worth checking, but the Sky Store promotional deal started way back in 2018 so I think it should be finished now, plus from experience I know the deal ONLY works once to, I tried claiming this deal on a few occasions, but if you try to claim more than once it says "You have already redeemed this promotion"

Hey, thanks for reply its appreciated. Promotion expires in September so I'll see if I can find the packs in our local Poundland and maybe B&M. You're probably right about the major stores who will have replenished their stock. The bargain stores may still be buying up stock from smaller suppliers so they might still pop up between now and September. I've managed to claim a promo code on three other occasions over the past year or so, using a different email address each time as I got that message you mentioned when I tried to claim a second time. I didn't think it would let me try a different email address with the same codes but it did! I didn't have any issues when I then submitted the voucher to the Sky Stores account that I used previously either surprisingly, nor the third time even though it says only one voucher can be used. Thought I'd mention that should this or a similar promo pop up again.

Thanks again...hadn't thought to look in Poundland etc
I was in Heron the other day, and they had Nestle white KitKat chunks for around 75p, with the SKY voucher promotion. I was lucky to get a load of Fruit Gums, from the local Company Shop for 65p which I redeemed for five vouchers. I thought you had to use a different phone no. every time to redeem the codes as you need to receive a text when redeeming the codes
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants