Groups

Nestle using foil packed cereal

Banned
    It's like the early 90's all over again. Any other firms switched after the recycled card board scare at the moment?

13 Comments

i must have eyes shut and head in sand
    what scare with recycled card board ?

Original Poster Banned

sorry here
    bbc.co.uk/new…183

I'm still buying but taking out of packaging as soon as I get home and putting in tubs.
    Edited by: "lumoruk" 20th Apr 2011

lumoruk

sorry herehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12663183I'm still buying but … sorry herehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12663183I'm still buying but taking out of packaging as soon as I get home and putting in tubs.

will be adding plastic tubs to shopping list , my daughter is already has a higher risk of cancer (due to a radioactive scan)

purple22

will be adding plastic tubs to shopping list , my daughter is already has … will be adding plastic tubs to shopping list , my daughter is already has a higher risk of cancer (due to a radioactive scan)

Tesco's are selling tin hats with double club points until Easter Sunday.

Isn't there some to do with plastic tubs etc being poisonous too?

Everything is killing us,i may as well stop eating and drinking right now oO

Doors

Isn't there some to do with plastic tubs etc being poisonous too?

bpa?

Do wat i do, fill your pockets up with cereal (holds milk too), the security guard dont no nuffin.

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint

Why bother transferring to plastic containers after its been … Why bother transferring to plastic containers after its been contaminatedCould of been in the box for weeks before you bought it, so a few extra days before you finish eating the contents isn't going to make any difference

depends what size box you get.250g should last 10 days. 500g 20 days unless you' re a family with only one cereal choice it will be in the box a lot longer. BPA isn't present in any plastic tubs I have.already checked but thanks for the concern.

Lol. People are actually scared of a cardboard box.

Mass panic we are all going to die I bet I have a chance of catching cancer by pressing the submit button! Its all a load of scare mongering what ever we do\touch\eat\drink etc etc pose a health risk so what can't we make up our own minds?

A 450g box of weetabix minis is gone in three-four servings...

thesaint

Tesco's are selling tin hats with double club points until Easter Sunday.

Bonnets actually

What doesn't cause cancer nowadays?

All I see is this and that cause cancer everytime there's some food scare.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions